𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

.!.!.!.HEAVY RAINFALL.!.!.!.

"Stay away from those dead bodies"

"Step back"

"Call the ambulance QUICKLY!!!"

There has been heavy rain since last night.

"Hello, send an ambulance to this location as soon as possible"

Police are running here and there.

"Hello, this is inspector Song Min ho speaking... Sir, Here is an accident between a car and a truck, not sure the causes but most probably due to heavy rain and darkness.." The man is reporting this to his Boss who is in charge of this case.

"3 bodies founded, 2 men and 1 baby.."

"And sir, 1 body is still missing.... A Woman's body, because we found a woman's shoes inside the car but there is no woman's body"

"It's vanished"

"STOP TALKING RUBBISH.!! Find the body as soon as possible" The man from the other side ordered, "And identify those men's bodies."

"We found a business card from one of those men's pockets, And.....

His name is Jeon Jungkook, CEO of the 'JEON LIMITATION'........"

"

My body shakes and my eyes are wide open by the shock, I found myself in my cabin. My heartbeats are uneven, so fast that I can hear it. My whole body is covered with sweats.

"What is wrong? Are you okay bro?"

I looked at my right side and found Taehyung was there laying on the couch.

He stood up from the sofa and came towards me with a water bottle.
Giving me the water bottle he said, "A nightmare? Or you just thought you were late for your wedding?" His teasing starts again.

I drank the whole water and sighed. I didn't reply.

"Or is it just you are nervous about the wedding?" Taehyung asked.

"What so nervous about the wedding? It's just a business marriage not more than that" I stood up from my chair and immediately Taehyung grabbed my shoulder and put me back on my chair, forcing me to sit.

"What are you doing?" I asked annoyingly.

He cleaned his throat before opening his mouth and said, "If you need any tips I can give you, you know?"

"Tip for what?" I frowned my eyebrows.

He comes close to my ear and whispers, "Like, what to do on your first night"

My jaw tightens and something rushes through my whole body, I don't know what it is.

Taehyung leaned back pressing his lips together.