chapter 4

The first day of school

I walk to the bus stop, and get on the bus. I wait for five minutes before I get to my new high school.

I walk out and bump into a girl about my age with tan skin and short black hair.

"Oh, sorry," I say to the girl.

"It's okay, I'm Chris," she says back.

"Tris," I hold out my hand.

"I haven't seen you saround here before, are you new?" Chris asks me.

"Yeah, I just moved here from Des Plaines."

"Hmm, welcome to Lake View. I will show you around later, and introduce you to my friends."

"Cool," after that the first bell rings.

I walk to my first period class, I see Chris there, so she saves me a seat next to her. I give her my number, and she texts me. We text for the whole period. I have three more periods until lunch, which is when Chris and her friends have it too.
_____
"Tris, this is Will, and don't start falling for this dude, he is mine.  This is Uriah, Zeke, Marlene, Shauna, Lynn, and Lauren. Four is the one making out with Eric over there. They are the scariest gay couple in this school," Chris says.

"Four!" The one I believe is Zeke, called out.

"Huh, what Zeke?" Four asks.

"This is Tris. And, stop for air when you and Eric are sucking face, and he scratches up your throat with his tung piercing. And you when you start choaking, push him away. AND DONT FORGET TO BREATH!! Okay, now go back to face sucking," Zeke replies back to him.