Chapter 14

I meet Four outside the gym, and we walk to the office without saying a word.

"Can we please talk to Max?" Four asks the person at the front desk.

"Yes," she than goes to get Max.

"You two may come in," he says when he see's us, "So, what is the problem?"

"Um, it's more Four's, he just wanted me to come along," I reply.

"Go ahead Four," Max replies.

"So, um, ah, um my dad, ah, sort of, um ah um, ab-um-abuses me," he studders.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that he slaps me with a belt for his own enjoyment," he continues, "and when I was younger, he would lock me in the upstairs closet after he would beat me with a back gushing blood as a punishment. He says if I told anyone, he would kill me."

"Okay, but I have no proof," Max says.

Four turns around and shows him his back, "I also have this text from last time," he shows Max the text with me from before.

"Well, I will call the police department and your father. The police will most likely aresst him, so is there anyone you could possibly be with, you are to old for anything else."

"My parents will probably be more then happy to take him in," I say.

"Okay, I will call your parents too. You could probably keep everything you already have," Max replies to both of us.

After that, we both go back to class, we where told to come back after school.
________
We went back to Max's office after school. Marcus was there handcuffed with three other policeman holding him back. My parents are also waiting.

"So, Mr. Eaton is being arrested, and Four, Mr. and Mrs. Prior are allowing you yo stay with them," Max says, "You can also keep all your stuff."

After that, we all go to my house.

Marcus is finally out of the picture. HE WAS ARRESTED!! YAY!! →O-*-O(←handcuffs).