Chapter 23

/\/\/\/\2 months later/\/\/\/\
"Tris help me, I don't know what to do," chris shouts in worry at me.

"What is it Chris?" I ask.

"So you know on the night of the dance I said to only look at the floor and mirror? Well, Will and I where having," shet gets quite.

"What?" I ask so I can here it.

"Will and I had," she starts mumbling but I can still understand her, "'it'."

"OMG! CHRIS! Why?!" I yell.

"I don't know why I went along with it, I just felt like I needed to to fit in," she pauses, "Now, I'm pregnant."

"Did you just say you are pregnant?" I ask.

"Yes," she replied ashamed of herself, "I missed two periods, so I took a test and went to the doctor, it was positive for both."

"Oh my god Chris. Does your mom know? What about Will?"

"No."

"Tell your mom before the doctor does," I say.

She asks me to be there with her so her mom won't be as hard in her.

Her mom said as long as she learned her lesson and that she doesn't need 'it' to fit in, it is fine.

She called Will and his family over to tell them, and didn't want me there.

She later came by and said that they said the same thing. Will started crying because he is not ready to be a dad. They are only sixteen anyways.

Will finally got over it, and when he did, they came up with names.

I had to leave to go to Tobias's graduation though. He made validvictorian (yes, their school just ended.)