Chapter 17

Chris dragged me to the Fashion Outlet Of Chicago. She made me buy clothes when I don't have much money because I haven't got a job jet.

''Tris, come look at this top, I think you'll like it," Chris calls me over.

When I go I see a shirt that looks like the T.A.R.D.I.S. with the 12th Doctor wearing a Fez and Bow tie, from 11, one white and one red Chuck, form 10, and a leather jacket, from 9.

"Omg, chris I love it. It is a mix of 9, 10, 11, and 12," I then let out a fangirl squel.

"Since when do you squel Tris?" She asks.

"It was a fangirl squel, all have fangirls have them, I just don't use it much," I reply.

I grab the shirt then go look for some Chucks. I find the perfect pair, they are T.A.R.D.I.S. blue high tops with dark purple laces and they fold over to black and Turquise, they have spike on them too, where the do and don't fold. They are pretty much my closet, I have no red and one green shirt, I have two pink tops, but I don't wear them because they are probably small and I don't like pink. I have a pink shirt I like though, it is loose and says life is better when you smile. It has a stripe if netted in the back, I always wear a dark purple or Turquoise tank top under it.

I look for some jean short and leggings since I like wearing jean shorts and leggings in winter and fall. We just had a blisserd so there was a lot of snow, but the streets were plowed like two days ago, we have like 1-2 feet of snow.

Once I find everything I check out and tell Chris I am going g to Areopostill to get another Turquoise sweater. My other ones are to small, but the one that still fits, the sleeves are all ripped.

Chris gets there once I found the sweaters. I find the right color and check out. I look at their jewelry while Chris Shops.

When Chris finds what she wants, we go to Charming Charlie as and I get a double diamond neckla e(two chains on one loop, each with a diamond), a T.A.R.D.I.S. blue purse, and a black purse with spikes and rhinestone's.

"Hey Chris, I have a question about Victoria's Secret," I say as we walk past it.

"Ooh, you 'wanna go in?" She asks.

"Noo," I say, "What is the secret?"

"Ha, it's owned by a guy," she replies.

"Really?"

"Yup. I'm hungry let's get food, on me."

"Okay, thank you."
_________
We get Panda Express to share. We get Orange Chicken, General Soi Chicken (sorry if I spelled that wrong) and Chow Mein.

I pull out my phone and my ear buds. I play my music once I pit my ear buds in my phone and ears. I start rocking out to my music.

When we finish eating, Chris literally drags me into Victoria's Secret. When I say dragged, I mean I sat on the ground so I didn't have to go in, and she grabbed my hands and pulled me in.

I just sat smelling all the perfumes like always. I found one I really like, but I don't wear perfume, so I just spray it on me. This one is called Bombshell.

Chris cones over and sniffs me, "Oh, Bombshell. Nice choice. Go buy it."

"No Chris, I don't wear perfume," I reply.

"Fine."

I left and went to Hot Topic to get a new Flower Crown because mine is ripping. I get a black Rose one. (My friend has that one.)

Chris texts me asking where I am at, I tell her I just got out of hot topic and I am getting fro-yo. She tells me to wait for her.

When she gets there, we go get some. I tell her I am dine shopping for the day. She grunts.

"I am out of money," I say.

"Fine," she is upset.
________
I walk in carrying like 6 bags. I go to my room to hang up my old sweater with my others, I like to keep them. I put my new Chucks with my others and hangs my shirts in my closet. I fold my jeans shorts and put them in the draw in the bottom of my bed, I then fold my leggings and put them with in my dresser. I hang my new sweater on the door with my new purses. I also hang my necklace by the rest of the jelery I never wear, but I really like this one, and will try to wear it everywere I go. I put my flower crown in my holdy-thingy on my dresser.

I mention T.A.R.D.I.S. blue a lot in the chapter, so the pic is of all T.A.R.D.I.S. blue shades. Her Chucks are an ombre from the Darkest(all the way on the left) to the second brightest(second to the right). Tris gets a job next Chapter.

I just realized used that at one point, 6(Tris) had 4, and 4(Tobias) was 6.