Chapter 24

At Tobias's graduation, he was validvictorian. When he went up for his speach, I started tearing up.

"So, yeah. When I made Validvictorian, I was sooo shocked. I really only have one thing to say though, one person to thank, and that is my wonderful girlfriend Tris Prior. Thank you for pushing me to try my hardest, to do my work," he laughs a little at the last part. I was crying when it ended.
________
When Tobias came by the car afterwards, he saw me crying. He ran over and gave me a big hug, and a kiss.

"Thank you, all the work you made me do played off," he says and kisses my cheek again.

When we get in the car, I lean my head against his shoulder while keeping my arms around him.

When we get home, my parents go all the way to Des Plaines just to get Portilos cake for Tobias's graduation party. They also decorate it with baby blue frosting like Tobias asked for.

While we are waiting for people to come, Tobias and I watch American Ninja Worrior.

I hear a knock at the door and go to open it, it I see Zeke and Uriah with Marlene, Shaunna, and Lynn..

"Come in," I says

"After cake, We kick people that are not in our group of friends, and play games," Zeke and Uriah say in unasin.

"Okay," I say and sit back in the couch with Tobias.

Not long after, Will and Chris walk in holding a list.

"Tris tell me which you like best for each gender, circle them," she says handing me the list. I circle two for girls and three for boys and give her the list back.

"Four, is anyone else coming?" Zeke asks Tobias.

"No, one if Tris's old friends I got close with and one of her aunts and her kids I know pretty well. They are coming too," Tobias replies, " oh, their neighbor too. They would come for their son to be babysat while I was here and I got to know them pretty well."

"Ohh," Zeke says.

I hear a knock on the door and see Jannet, Jose, and Lucas when I open it.

"Come on in," I tell them.

They sit on the love seat and I give them the remote while my parents it down and talk to them.
________
Zeke, Shaunna, Uriah, Marlene, Will, Chris, lynn, Tobias and I are sitting in my room talking.

"'Ya know Lynn, you are the only single one of us," Uriah says.

"I know, but I want to stay with our friends, but all you people are in a relationship and is straight," she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Oh right, I haven't came out to you guys yet," she replies, "I like girls."

"What?!" We all yell.

"Yeah."

My door opens and Rose comes in.

"Sup Rose?" I say.

"Nothing," Rose replies, "You?"

"Same as you," I reply.

"Cool, congets Four," she says to Tobias.

"Thanks," he replies.

"What 'bought us?" Zeke asks pointing to Shaunna and him.

"Sorry. Um who are you?" Rose asks.

"Those this is, Uriah, Lynn, Marlene, Zeke, Shaunna, Will, and you know Chris," I say pointing to everyone, "this is Rose everyone."

"Hi," everyone says.

My little cousin the walks into my room.