Chapter 11

\\\\\\\\\\\\\1 Week\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Four asked me to help him set up the picnic today because he was going to trick the girl he likes today.

He picked me up in his car, which I have to say I like-he owns a 1966 Chevele. When I get in his car, I tell him I like his car, not better than mine though.

He brings me over to Navy Pier, which I guess is were he decided to have it, and brings me by the ferris wheel. I see a picnic already set up. When we get there, he tells me to sit

"Me?" I ask, "It's supposed to be for the girl you l-ohhh."

"Yeahs, you are her. And that is the real reason I told you. So you would like it," he says when I realize it.

I look so shocked, and say nothing.

"So, you looked shocked. Does that mean yes, you will go out with me?" He replies.

I lean in and give him a big sloppy kiss. He returns it. I quickly pull away and say yes, than go back for more.

When I pull away for a breath, he stops me for going back for more. That was because someone was calling my name.

It was EJ.

"Oh, hi EJ. This is, uh, Four. Four, this, uh, is EJ, me EX-boyfriend," I say.

'Tris, you said you didn't have a boyfriend. You lied to me," EJ says disappointed.

"At that point I didn't have a boyfriend," I reply.

"I told you the day I got a girlfriend though!"

"IT JUST HAPPENED!!!"

"Did it, Four?"

"Yeah, it did."

"Whatever. Jenny!!!" EJ yells.

Someone comes up to EJ and starts making out with. Like total make out session.
_________________
I have Four come in my apartment to meet my family. My parent like him, excpecioly my dad, because they are both into the same cars. We also all hate Ford cars, which include Mustangs.

I bring Four in my room, and we talk. He ends up giving me more hints about his name. I guessed it to be Tobias Eaton, son of Marcus Eaton. I was correct.

"Well, Tobias Eaton. Kiss me," I lean in for another kiss.

"Hey, Tris. Wanna see something?" He asks. I shake my head yes.

He takes his shirt off and shows his back. I stare in awe. It is filled with scars.

"Oh my gosh, Tobias. What happened?" I ask him

"Marcus. He sacks me in the back with his belt for enjoyment."

"What does your mom do?"

"When I was five, she died giving birth. She went through the same thing though," he replies.(I am having Evelyn actually dead, she died in birth like the lie in the book.)

"Mmm," I then lean in for another kiss.

I hear the door open like five minutes later.

My mom said someone was at the door for Four.

We walk to the door together, and it is Marcus.

"Son, you need to come home," he says.

"But, Marcus th-," he is cut off.

"No," he says meanly.

"Fine, Tris, I'll text you," he says.

"Okay, bye," I wave and blow him a kiss.

I was really board, so I decided to give you another update today.