Chapter 18

That's what her Chucks look like without the spikes and everything else, like the fold and colored laces.

/\/\/\/\Spring /\/\/\/\
I get a call from Claires, which is where I last aplided for a part time job. When I answered and said it was me, they tell me I have the job and that Saturdays I work 10:00-12:30, and that monday-friday I work from 5:00 to 8:00, and I don't work on on Sundays. I work for about three hours on average. I start next week.

Tobias and I are going to the movies to watch the new Disney movie, Inside Out. I deside to wear my Doctor Who shirt of a mix of 9, 10, 11, and 12, a pair of cupreas from Justice, because I like the stlye and they are comftorable, and my T.A.R.D.I.S. blue fold over spike Chucks.

"Hey Four, I'm ready. Allons-y," I say.

"Seriously, you have to go all Doctor Who?" He asks.

"Yup, let's go," I say as I pull him out the door.

We hop in his car and we drive to the theater. He buys us the two tickets, and we walk in. During the previews, I check in and tag 'Four' on Facebook.

When the movie starts Tobias starts doing the 'fake yawn to put my arm over your shoulder' bit. Half way through, I pull his arm down and give him a kiss.
________
The movie was awesome, and Tobias than brought us to dinner at Gene And Jude's to get hot dogs. And we sit on his car while we eat them. It is very nice.

When we finish, we go to a car show. I see Peter there with his ugly Mustang. Tobias and I just ignoor him. We walk hand in hand over to the ice cream stand to get ice cream. We sit down on the grass by a black 56 Camaro. (It might actually be a 56, 57, 66, 67. I can't remember because it is supposed to be a family car. Some one sort of in my family has that car, but I can't remember what year.)

"Hello," I middle age looking man says. I reply by saying hi.

I soon finish my ice cream and walk to the front of the car. I look at the engine.

"Nice car you got, 56 Camaro, right?" I asks him.

"Yeah," he replies. (Remember I'm not sure if it actually is.)

"Nice," I say and Tobias grabs my hand and we keep walking, I give him a quick kiss on the cheek. I walk over towards a Harley and find one that is like my dads. It is a chopper blue 05 I don't remember what kind of Harley it is though.

Tobias and I walk back to his car and go home.