Chapter 22

"So, yes or no Four?" Eric asks.

"N-y-n-ye-no. No Eric, I love Tris. Her family was nice enough to take me in when my 'dad' was arrested. I will never leave her," I let a breath escape my mouth.

"You'll be sorry Tris, or should I call you by your real name, Beatrice?" Eric asks.

"My parents changed it to Tris for me, it is no longer Beatrice, other wise I would have told Four," I say and hug Four. He bends his head down and kisses my lips, a passonite kiss, like our first kiss, I stick my young in his mouth. He does the same. Our tongs move around each other, "I love you," I say when I pull away.

"I love you too," he replies.

"Good."

He smiles and goes back to kiss more, but I say no.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because, we are at a school dance," I reply.

"Oh, right," he says with a tiny laugh.

We go back to the dance floor and dance once we finish the pop.

The stupidest song ever, in my mind, plays. Safe And Sound. It is stupid to me because you can never be safe. No matter what, you are in danger of something. My phone vibrates and it is a notification from Instagram. Peter commented on my pic asking how I was there I replied saying that my BF is in 12th grade.

I get a call from a random number, and I have Tobias answer it. He says it is peter, so I take it and tell him to go away and to leave me freaking alone.

23 by plays and I get doowwnn. I am dancing amazing, in my head at least.

I have fun the rest of the night with Tobias, and we go home. I have to go to Chris's to get my hair out of this Rose. When she answers, she has a sports bra and boy shorts on.

"Hey, help me with my hair," I tell her.

"Fine, let's go to my room. Don't look at anything except the mirror and floor," she demands. I wonder what she is doing. I thought I saw Will's Kawasaki in the parking lot.

When we are in there, I sneak a peak at the bed, and a shirtless Will, I also see his pants on the floor. This isn't good.

I had something else, but couldn't live with myself and you guys would butter knive me if I did keep it, so I deleted it. The video was for last chapter but I already had a pic there.