Charter 20

That's the dress she gets.

"Come on Tris, let's go to Rue 21 to get your dress," Chris says.

"Okay, I was looking for a strapless black knee length dress that is that has a belt at the waist," I tell Chris.

"Okay, let's look over here than," she says pulling me.

She looks through the dresses and goes "ahah".

"This one is perfect," I say.

It is a strapless black knee length dress with a silk belt that has rose on it, the top has sparkles, and the bottom is like silk with a few layers of black see threw fabric like thing.

"Okay, your necklace from Charming Charle's looks good with that, let's go look for shoes," Chris says.

"No, I'm wearing myw T.A.R.D.I.S. blue Chucks with it," I say back.

"No, that doesn't match, if you want to wear gym shoes, wear your bla k high tops, they match," she demands.

"Okay," I say.

I go try in the dress, and show Chris, when I come out, she is breathless.

"That bad?" I asks.

She shakes her head, "No Tris. It's beutifull."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she says doing a single nod.

We go to pay, and I didn't realize how much it I'd. It is $64.10. That is expensive.

I get into my Nova with Chris and drive to our apartment building. When I walk in, Tobias asks me what I bought and I say not telling.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because," I reply.

"Is it for the dance?" He asks curious.

"Maybe," I say and walk in my room, I quickly hang up my dress. I her a knock on the door.

"Come in Tobias!" I say loudly.

"Who'd you know it was me?" He asks.

"You always knock the same, plus Celeb is the only other one home and he doesn't knock."

"I do?"

"Yup," I say and pop the "p" a little.

"Oh, so when are your parents coming hime?" He says doing the weird eyebrow thing.

"One hour, but I have to go to work in half an hour, but I have to leave in twenty five minutes," I say.

"Okay," Tobias says looking towards my closet.

"Oh, I'm locking my door, or you are coming with," I say.

"I'll come with, I need to go to work to, but I have to be leave in town minutes, you can come with and we can talk until you have to leave. We work right next to each other," he says.

''Okay," I say leaning in for a kiss. He kisses back, and than his phone alarm goes off saying he has to get ready, I kiss him once more and we both get ready.

We get in his car and leave for the mall. We walk to the pretsal place. Which is were Tobias works, and talk for a while.

"When do you get off?" I ask him.

"7:30. You?" He replies.

"8:00, you can come it for us to talk until I get off, if I am not at the counter, text me," I check the time on my phone, "I have to go."

"Okay, wait. Tris I think I might be in love with you, I am just waiting until I am sure to say so."

"Well, I love you," I say. (I can't remember Tris's part of the quote)

"Than Tris Prior, I am in love with you."

I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk to Claire's. I go to the manager to tell her I'm here. She tells me I am working the counter today.

I sit on my phone texting Tobias until I hear that I have a customer at the cash register.

"Um, could wet get someone to get my daughters ears speirced?" The lady asks me.

"Sure, I will go get someone. I can't do that yet," I say and go to the back to get someone.

I sit texting Tobias again, and I see he is almost off work. I tell him I am at the counter.

Five minutes later someone kisses my forehead. I punch them not knowing who it is.

"Ow," he says.

"Sorry Four. Didn't know it was
You. How was work?" I ask.

"I texted you everything that happens, sat in the back the whole time. How 'bought you?" He asks in reply.

"I did nothing so far, just helped three people. Hold on," I say when someone comes to the cash register.

"May I help you?" I ask the girl.

"I would like to buy these," she says and hands me three phone cases, a pair of fake glasses, and a wallet.

"Okay, twenty three ninty seven," I tell her.

The girl hand me a twenty and a five, I give her her change and go back to Tobias.

We talk some more and then my shift is over. I go tell the manager and Tobias and I walk out hand in hand. He stops me by the kids area and hands me a pretzal from his jacket.

"Aww thanks. I love you," I kiss him, a strong, passionate kiss.

After that we walk to the door while we share the pretzal. Well, he takes it from me, and when he does I slap him.

We get in the car and drive home.

I think that is my longest chapter, 885 words. I did good.