I Louvre the Museum

~A few days after Three and Four recovered~

While eating breakfast, Meggy remembered her conversation with Tari on the boat. "Hey Luigi?"

"Yes Meggy?"

Tari looked up from her plate in curiosity as Meggy asked "I was wondering if we were going to visit any historic landmarks on the trip. Say....the Eiffel Tower?" Luigi's confused expression turned into a patient smile as he raised a finger and explained "Oh yes Meggy! I actually had one planned for today. It's not the Eiffel Tower, but it could still be fun."

"Mario hopes it's a spaghetti factory!"

Four rolled his eyes playfully and said "A spaghetti factory wouldn't be a historic landmark Mario." Bob didn't really see the appeal. "WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT SOME OLD HISTORY JUNK?" Boopkins told him "History is actually really important to your culture! For example, me and JubJub are-"

"SHUT YOUR FAT GREEN MOUTH!"

Meggy didn't question their dynamic and changed the subject. "Anyways...It will be nice for you two to join us again!" Four nodded as he rolled up his sleeve to where his arm was gripped tightly by Mario. "Yup! My arm has healed nicely and Three's body temperature is back to normal." Three smirked and said "I actually didn't mind it. It was nice to relax and stay away from you idiots for a few days." He put his arm around Four which made him jump back a little. He tried teasing Three in a cute voice.

"Awww you loved spending time with me~"

"N-NO! Shut up you Baka!"

Meggy laughed at their cuteness and said "Well how about we go up to our rooms and get ready now?" Tari exclaimed in excitement"I can't wait to find out where we're going!"

~A little while later~

It took a little longer than they thought, but the crew finally arrived in front of some kind of glass pyramid. Once Tari saw it, she instantly knew where Luigi had taken them. "The Louvre museum! Nice choice Luigi!"

"BRO COME ON! A MUESUM? THAT'S SO LAME!"

Luigi sighed in disappointment so Meggy tried to cheer him up by complimenting his efforts. "Don't take it personally Luigi. You know how Bob is. I think you did a great job!" He smiled and stuttered "T-Thanks!" As soon as they got inside, Mario was bedazzled with all the artwork. He was about to rush off when something caught his eye. Three kept side glancing at Four like he wanted to ask him something. Mario remembered his promise to Three so he grabbed Luigi and ducked down a hallway of paintings. "Come on Luigi! Let's see if we can find some spaghetti Picasso!"

Tari picked up a pamphlet and gave it to Meggy. "Here! You can choose what we do first." She smiled at Tari's modesty and pointed to something that caught her eye. "The Egyptian exhibit sounds cool."

"Then let's go!" The girls high-fived each other and went off into the opposite direction of Mario and his brother. Boopkins could see that Bob looked bored out of his mind. "How about we check out the medieval section!" Bob's eyes perked up as he started imagining himself as some royal king, ordering everyone what to do.

"HEAR YEES HEAR YEES! BRING ME THE WOMEN AND ALL YOUR RICHES!"

His eyes shaped into money signs as he went barreling down some stairs with Boopkins chasing behind. Nothing really intrigued Three so he asked "Want to just take a walk?" Four shrugged and said "Sure! I've got nothing better to do anyways."

Bob started scooping up priceless antiquities like a crown and scepter till Boopkins stood in his path. "OUT OF THE WAY BOOPKINS!" He tried explaining "We're not supposed to touch this stuff Bob!" He sighed, not being hesitant at all, and kicked Boopkins out of the way. Sitting on a old throne that was supposed to be for display, he cried out "BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING!"