Sick Day

(Oh you thought it was over. NOPE! My devious brain has thought of a few more ideas before this story is done for good.)

Everything was fine now. Better than fine. Mr Puzzles was finally reformed, the crew was back safely, and now Four and Three were a couple. Finally, everything could go back to normal.

Not exactly. That night, after Three and Four went back to the hotel after confessing, things weren't going as planned for Smg4. In fact...it was worse.

Four found himself, back in his form of insanity, fighting his friends while Mr Puzzles was laughing and watching. Mario was trapped in the TV, still banging on the glass. Three was there, trying his best to reason with him. Four wanted to listen to him so bad, but he just couldn't no matter how much he fought it. Smg4 threw Three to the ground and got ready to shut him up for good.

"No...please...don't let me do this."

When he opened, his eyes, he found himself holding Three's lifeless body. He had killed his boyfriend. He looked over to his friends for help, but they were horrified. Mr Puzzles had an evil smile spread across his screen. He then heard Mario shout "HOW COULD YOU SMG4!? YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING! MARIO WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" Four felt his breath escape as tears slipped down the corners of his eyes and the world felt like it was closing in. Mr Puzzles walked over to him and bent down. "You've made a grave mistake Smg4. No matter how hard you try, you will never be good enough."

Four's heart shattered when he heard those words. It was too much for him to bear as he was ready to give up. Nothing mattered now that Three was gone. Mr Puzzles leaned towards his ear and whispered "You don't deserve him. Wake up."

...

After many relentless weeks, the morning sun was there to greet them again. Three was the first to wake as he remembered all that had happened and what he gained from it. He smiled and looked down to his new lover. Smg3 was new to this whole dating thing, but he wanted to do everything he could to make his boyfriend happy. Gently, he shook his lover's shoulder and whispered "Wake up Four. It's morning." He didn't wake up. Four was still shaking with a frown upon his face. "Four? Are you okay?" He carefully rolled his love over to see he was sweating?

"Four!? Smg4 can you hear me!?" He tried shaking Four more vigorously this time, but it still wasn't working. Three began freaking out, panicking to himself. They just got together last night. How was he supposed to know what to do? "Oh god! Do I call somebody!? Will this go away!? Should I do a mouth to mouth!? What do I do what do I-"

*GASP*

Four's eyes shot open as he panted heavily. He tried to get his thoughts straight, but it didn't help that a massive headache was greeting him from his sleep. Three looked over and was so relieved. "Four! Holy crap you scared me! What happened!?" Four slowly looked over at him and wanted to say something, but that pounding seemingly was getting deeper by the minute. He rested his forehead on his hand and mumbled "Just had a nightmare..." Three's relief turned back into concern as he carefully lifted Four's head up and felt his forehead. "You feel warm...I think you might be sick."

Smg4 tried to brush it off, reassuring him "I'm fine. Just a little tired that's all." He tried getting up, but he felt dizzy as everything was spinning. His body felt cold and his nose felt stuffy. "Oh really? Then why do you look like your about to collapse idiot." Three unimpressively replied. He knew when Four was lying.

"I just need to walk it off."

"Four. Stop it."

He didn't listen to his boyfriend and kept trying to walk, using the bed as leverage.

"Quit it numbskull!"

Four stopped. Not because of Three's yelling, but because of his blurry vision. His arms began to wear out and his strength weighed down on him as he slipped.