SMG4's Forbidden Love

Cover is made by me and Puzzlevision selection is from Smg4. Please do not repost artwork.

Once there was two households that were both alike in dignity

Once there was two households that were both alike in dignity. Far off in the Mushroom Kingdom, where two enemies hate each other to the core, a pair of star crossed lovers will soon blossom. By unfortunate accident, they will soon learn that it was meant to be.

The market place was bustling with busy villagers. Rob was offering some corn when a fat guy threw an apple at him. "HEY! Who dares insult my corn!?" Wario and Waluigi ran off laughing. They loved bullying the Montys since they were part of the Cassettes. Both were very wealthy families, but divided each other from their foes with the names from their chosen leaders. The two brothers joked around, pushing each other when Waluigi pointed and said "Look brother! Here comes the Montys!"

Shroomy sang joyfully as he waved to the vendor. "Good morning Steve!" The brothers grinned at each other and ran behind a cart. Once Steve handed his goods to Shroomy, he noticed both guys were making rude gestures. "Are you trying to insult me?" They acted innocently in such a manner that you could almost see the halos above their heads. Shroomy narrowed his eyes at them and started to walk away, but the brothers quickly followed. "Up for a little fight pipsqueak?" Waluigi laughed.

"No thanks. I do not involve in violence." Wario rubbed his chin and said "If you did then we would be a thousand times better than you." Shroomy snickered to himself and said "Golly gee, what a liar." Even a good mushroom such as him could not contain the chance to show up a hated foe. He began to walk away as Wario was flabbergasted. It seemed Shroomy had gotten the upper hand until Wario got his revenge by tripping him. "WAHAHAH!" He and Waluigi laughed their heads off until Shroomy turned around with fury in his eyes and pulled out a sword.

"I'LL DESTROY YOU!" The Wario brothers pulled out their swords as well and began clashing. Soon almost all of the Montys and Cassettes were brandishing their swords among the marketplace, for instead of hearing the cheerful voices off life, the screams of "KILL THE CASSETTES!" and "DESTROY THE MONTYS!" had taken over.

Just when it seemed this battle could not go on any longer, someone shouted out "Stop! Put away your swords everyone! The prince is coming!" Everyone was haunted and hid their weapons behind their backs as an army of Cassettes drew near. Prince Swag pushed through the crowd with his wingman, Chris. He looked suspiciously at the crowd as one person caught his eyes.

"CAUSING DISRUPTION YOU BAFFLING MARIO? LOOK UPON YOUR DEATH!"

He took out his shiny sword and stuck it in the face of a red, Italian man. "Please don't hurt Mario! Mario did not start this! He is the peacekeeper!" Swag laughed for the foolishness of this silly idiot. "WHAT!? YOU REFUSE TO FIGHT AND TALK OF PEACE! CHRIS CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY!?"

Chris told him "Swag. The boy does not want to fight. Leave him be." He rolled his eyes and stuck a finger in Mario's face. "I HATE THAT WORD AS MUCH AS I HATE ALL MONTYS AND YOU! THIS IDIOT IS A COWARD!" He ignored the persistence to stop fighting and yelled "CASSETTES RULE!!!"