Anastasia: The Long Awaited Return of SMG4

Cover made by me and Puzzlevision selection is from Smg4. Please do not repost artwork.

Not so long ago, there was a time when a group of friends would get together in a grand castle of blue and white

Not so long ago, there was a time when a group of friends would get together in a grand castle of blue and white. Celebrating their great friend and leader, Smg4 and his anniversary of over 10 years.

As the Smg4 crew hung out in the hall, Smg4's fellow meme guardians called him over for a second. "Yes?" They wanted to show him a present they got to mark the occasion. Another man, who was once the greatest rival of Smg4, got closer, eager to know more. Smg1 pulled out a shiny box that made Smg4's dazzling blue eyes sparkle. "For me? Is it a music box?"

"What do you think idiot?" Smg3 thought as he rolled his eyes at the thick minded man. "Leave them alone Three!" Meggy pulled him away. "I know you're still getting used to being our friend, but please don't ruin Smg4's night because you're jealous." He blushed furiously, quipping back "Friend!? I would rather die than call him my friend and I am definitely not jealous that he got some tacky box!" He stormed away as One wound up the box. Inside was a figure of him, spinning around to catchy music.

"My theme song!"

"We hope that it will bring you luck in all your future adventures!" Two exclaimed as Smg4 took the box. They gave him one more lavish gift of a pretty locket with a picture inside. Nobody knew what was inside except for the three of them. "I love it! Thank you so much!" Smg4 threw his arms around the guardians, thankful for the wonderful gifts.

But little did they know, Smg4 would never be together with his friends again as a dark man entered the domain. His name was Mr Puzzles, claiming to have good intentions, but turned out to be a fraud. Driven for fame in unspeakable ways.

"Mr Puzzles!?"

The crew stood their ground, sneering at this man for what he did to them in another life. "Don't tell me you've forgotten your old friend." Meggy shouted "OLD FRIEND!? YOU ARE A VILLAIN! GET OUT!" She was really pushing his buttons as he turned his dial and said "You brats think you can control me? I LAY A CURSE UPON YOU SMG4!" Everyone in the room gasped. "Believe me that you and your friends will be mine!" Murmurs and concerned expressions spread.

"I will not rest until I see the end of the Smg4 crew FOREVER!"

Consumed by loneliness and the hatred of his past, Mr Puzzles cut off his head and replaced it with a TV so he could have the power to make the world into his liking.

As Mr Puzzles destroyed the castle, the crew fled in a panic. Smg4 followed, but remembered he had left an item of great importance. "THE MUSIC BOX!" He ran back to the room as Meggy called out "SMG4 NO! COME BACK!" She was about to run after him, but Three told her "You go. I'll get him." Meggy wasn't sure if she could trust him, but she didn't have a choice.

Smg4 grabbed the little box, but the front door had collapsed. Three grabbed his hand and opened the window. "Smg3!?" He helped him climb out of the window as the music box fell to the floor again. "THE BOX!" Three pushed him out and yelled "LEAVE IT!" He slammed the window, leaving Smg4 in the cold snow. Mr Puzzles approached him and asked "Where is he?" Three retaliated back, but the TV man knocked him down in one fell swoop. Mr Puzzles raced off after the boy while Three laid unconscious, next to the music box.