Tango X Zedaph - Bang! Bang!

Type: Romantic
Setting: HC Season 5?
Ship(S): Tango X Zedaph, Impulse X BDubs, Wels X Jevin, Platonic! Doc X Ren, Etho X Beef, Mumbo X Iskall, Scar X Cub, Platonic Xisuma X Keralis
Warnings: N/A

TANGO

It all started with Etho and Beef. Season 5 of HermitCraft just started and they were already being cute couple. Wels and Jevin were curled up on a blanket on the ground, Impulse and Bdubs were laying on their backs just quietly staring up at the quickly darkening sky holding hands.

I look to my left to see X laying his head on Keralis's shoulder while the polish hermit had his hand tangled in X's hair. Beside them, was Doc and Ren, Scar and Cub and Mumbo and Iskall.

I sighed, sitting on my black and red checkered blanket. Alone. I didn't have anyone. I shivered. I was just about to stand up and leave when someone caught my eye. The blond was sitting alone too, seeming to be lost in thought.

Zedaph.

I always thought he was beautiful. With his lavender eyes, and his hypnotic voiced accent and his curly blond hair. GAH! Why must I have a crush on him, out of everyone! Fate, like wha..?

I took a double take. X was now looking at me. I waved but didn't smile. And he must have took notice. He turned quickly to Keralis, speaking a few words, then stood up and sat down next to me.

"I know that look anywhere my friend." I just raised my eyebrow. "You're in love." I sighed again, confirming his suspicions. "Who is it? Keralis?" He said, excited.

I was a bit taken back by his kindliness about the topic. He seemed to sense my shock because he continued.

"I'm transgender and gay, yadda yadda yadda. Does that answer your question?" I nodded a bit. "It's Zedaph." I whispered. He seemed to hear just fine. "Aww." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, just please don't be like BDubs, and Impulse and play matchmaker with me?" I asked. He seemed to smile under his helmet which I only noticed was back on now.

Suddenly, someone sat down on my other side. "You look lonely. Come sit with BDubs, Zed and I." "I'll take my leave now," X replied, getting up. I smiled at Impulse. "Sure."

When I sat down, Bdubs looked over. "Thanks for sitting with us." I tried to detect any sarcasm in his voice, but there was none. "We just didn't like seeing you lonely." I smiled again as I sat down between Impulse and Zed.

The brunette leaned over to me and whispered in my ear. "Crush on Zed?" I jumped.
"How did-" he cut me off, "blatantly obvious," he giggled a bit. I shook my head. "Great." I said, sighing. "Not a bad thing." He reminded me.

Suddenly, someone pulled me into a kiss just as I heard fireworks and Ren and Mumbo cheering. When I heard more fireworks, I had kissed back. When we pulled away to breathe and I opened my eyes to see my lavender eyes I always dream about, I smiled. "Well, hi there." "Nope." He kissed me again and I all but melted into him.

Just shows where I'm placed in our relationship. Below him.

When we pulled away I turned to the other two and laughed. Impulse was being kissed by BDubs. When they pulled away, Impulse was blushing like mad. "I guess you and I both are the girls in the relationship." "Oh, shut up." They kissed again.