{10. Care}

( Jimin's Pov )

Class ended, and here I am in the cafeteria with giselle, ning, hanni, and minji.

Not really complaining (I am a bit)
But I am literally surrounded by couples everywhere I go in this school, looking at them flirt and kiss infront of my salad was certainly not it.

"What's wrong jimin? Turn that frown up side down!" Giselle teased making me groan in annoyance.

"Hey.. Come to think of it, where's minjeong? She usually cheers up jimin and is 24/7 around her like a puppy?" Ning continued.

"She's ignoring my texts.." I sighed frustrated.

"Ah I heard from winter she's going to a foster home with minjeong, helping out there."
Minji explained, a foster home? She just cant stop to amaze me more.

"Foster home? Where?"

---------

"Jimin! I don't wanna Go!" Karina whined clinging into my arm after I told her we are going to a foster home to see minjeong and winter, this kid really..

"Karina. We are going. Besides, aren't you uncomfortable hanging around that fake boyfriend of yours?"

"I-i guess so... But me and winter aren't really in a good place to talk or hangout."

"What?... Don't you guys like eachother?"

"WHAT? WINTER LIKES ME?"

at that response I shook my head, took a deep breath and sighed. "Dumbass" I muttered under my breath.

"SINCE WHE-" I stopped her, sush-ing her with my hand, "stop, okay I know since its Pretty much obvious, and i'm guessing you both aren't on good terms because you Haven't told winter you were forced or at the very least FAKE dating that heeseung guy?"

She slowly nodded.

"Yeah no okay we are going now, you need to talk to winter. And I personally need to relax myself by seeing a cute girl aka name kim minjeong, so if you Don't mind, LETS GO."

-----

(Minjeong's Pov)

"Catch!" I heard an annoying but lovable voice came from none other than my sister winter, she threw a bottle at me which I did caught, "yah! Where the hell were you? 20 minutes late!" I took her head in my arms then my fist messing her hair up.

"Ouch ouch stop! I was with karina!"

I stopped confused, "Karina? Thought she was going to ignore you?"

"Yeah.. But.. I don't know, girls are weird."

I pinched her shoulder right beside the wound making her yelp.

"Aw! It still hurts!"

"You're also a girl you dumbass!" I said walking away while winter was following me to the foster home.

"Miss Tiffany!" Winter ran to the said women like a toddler running to her for a hug.

"Dear! Why did you only visit now huh? Busy~?"

Tiffany was the person who owns this place, aka taking care of all the children.

"Sorry miss, we promise to visit more often though." I said smiling. "Ah I heard you were giving the kids vitamin injections Right? We should help."