𝔁𝓲𝔁.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ᴀ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢ✧˚₊‧

______

"Memory Is A Way Of Holding On

To The Things You Love

The Things You Are

The Things You Never Want To Lose."

______

 Angie, Emma, David, and Mary Margaret were all seated in the lobby of Granny's. Angie had brought a stack of cards and they were playing spoons while they waited for Regina and Hook to show up. In her hand, Angie currently had two threes and three fours. When it was her turn, she reached into the draw pile and retrieved a two. She swapped the two out for one of the threes and reached out to grab one of the coffee spoons on the table. Everyone else noticed her reaching and slammed their hands down on the spoons. Angie pulled her hand back at the last second, allowing her companions to grab the spoons.

Emma chuckled as she looked at Angie. "Wow, out on your own turn. C'mon, Ange. Let's see the final hand."

Angie smirked as she held her cards out. Emma's jaw dropped. So did David's. Mary Margaret couldn't see the cards from her seat and tried to crane her neck to look at them. "What does she have?"

"You bluffed it," David realized. "You didn't have a set."

"Nope," Angie replied, putting her cards into a pile. "Which means, all of you are out and I win. Again."

Everyone groaned and handed Angie their cards. "You're a load of schist," David complained as he leaned a little closer to Mary Margaret.

Angie giggled as she wrapped the cards with a rubber band. "It's not my fault that you all fell for it."