Chapter - 17

There are six semester exams in four years. Three of them being the subjects ones and the other three majored ones. Two subject semesters exams are held on first year and a major one on the second, the third and fourth semester repeats the same procedure.

Everyday went like flash. Everyone went on with their daily life. School always being the same, no particular special things happening or anything.

"Alright class, the date for the Students Talent Fest has fixed, it'll be held on September 6th. Hope the selected participants are practicing." The teacher said while they were having the vocal class. It was now around a middle of August. It's not like they haven't practiced or finalized or anything. Everything is perfect and they all meet up at Jisung's home every now and then to keep perfecting it.

It's still the rainy season. The time it's raining the hardest. And the time Jisung's sweet melancholic reaches its peak. Detaching more and more. It's crazy how the season changes a person's whole mood or behavior. He don't even know what he is thinking. He just let it wander, just letting it be.

And before he knew, it was already a day before his performance. The eight people were gathered at Chan's home that Sunday morning. Neverending talking about their school life, friends, kinda(without suspicion) talking about their crush, hangouts, new friends and all.

"A question for Seungmin." Felix said suddenly, secretly giving Hyunjin a look saying 'take notes' who gave a slow nod.
"Ask away." Seungmin said while sipping on his drink.
"Let's just say that some random guy has a crush on you. What kinda proposal will give you the smallest interest to atleast try dating them even if you don't really have any feeling for them?" Felix asked.
"Lix, ya have a crush on me?" He blurted out.
"Ew brothah, I just wanted to know what will make the sassy Minnie's heart waver a bit, and we have never really talked about these thingsss." Felix whined.

"Geez chill, I was just kidding. Well to answer your question... I don't think I'm the type of person to go with just anyone. But if they propose me with a DAY6 album or something like that, I might give it a try, you know how much I love DAY6 right?" Seungmin said, eyes sparkling.
"In short only rich people shall date you, understood." Felix said while giving a smug smile.
"I mean if they can't do the least they don't deserve me, I love when someone spoils me too much." He said.
Seemingly satisfied with the answer Felix just hummed. About to wheeze at the serious expressions Hyunjin was making. Lord, if he had this much attention during class, he would have been the class, no, school topper.

Hyunjin saw the suppressed laugh and went for a counterattack with a face saying 'watch me bitch.' Felix looked at him wide eyes.

"What about you Chan Hyung?" He asked while trying hard to hide a smirk. He could practically feel Felix burning holes in his skull and he decided to ignore that.

"Hm..me? Well I'm not like the giving person, not the receiving one." He said shyly.
"It's fine, then how do you like your partner to be?"
"Hm...someone who is bright and sweet, someone who is ready to love me for the rest of their lives, someone who will listen to my problems and helps me through it, someone whom I'd love to take care and spoil them to the ends." He said, already having a small blush across his cheeks.

"Sounds like someone's in love." Hyunjin simply said.
"Yaaaa, I'm not in love with someone." Chan defended.

"Sungg, tomorrow's your performance right?" Felix asked, trying to change the subject.
"Yeah." He said absent-mindly.
"Are you done with your practices and everything?" Hyunjin asked.
"Yeah we did." He again simply said while zoning out.

All of his friends had noticed this extreme silent and zoning out of him and they were so worried about him. They finally thought he was gonna break out and participate in their hangouts actively. He was beginning to talk more, showing more affection but after that incident, it was like he went back to his old self again.