Chapter - 11

"I thought I've told you all to wear not something too fancy and here all of you dressed like you were going for some organized party." Chan said while sighing. Chan was dressed in all black, his comfort colour.

"Man, I feel so underdressed." Changbin said who was wearing a oversized grey hoodie and baggy jeans.
"Don't worry hyung, you look so sexy in those glasses." Jeongin said looking at a now small blushing Changbin.

"I mean, we are not getting any parties so why not make the most of it?" Felix asked.
"Exactlyy." Hyunjin added.
Jisung as always amusingly looking at their somewhat whining.
For a split second he thought Minho was staring at him, we'll scratch that, he was glaring at him. Jisung made his face a bit more resting and glared back.

"Channie hyung, have you decided any games or other things?" Jeongin asked.
"Not really...well truth or dare?" He asked.
"You are no fun old man, it's so old fashioned, let's play something else." Seungmin said complaining about the older's game choice.

"LET'S PLAY UNO." Felix yelled.
"Much bearable." Changbin said.
"Y'all sit in a circle while I take the cards." Chan said before disappearing to a room.

To Jisung's relief, he got to sit between Felix and Hyunjin but Minho was sitting the exact opposite to him. Oh mahn, c'mon, this is the worse. Why can't he glare without making it obvious? Jisung mentally sighed.

The game got so heated. Changbin lost in the first round earning teasing from the others. By the time more members lost leaving Chan and Felix. And now they were conversing in English.

"Pick up four." Chan said while laughing.
Felix gave a smug smile before picking his card.
"Pick up...EIGHT. Now you are done mahn." Felix said in a victory tone.
"Pick up...twelve." Chan said while laughing his heart out. All the members were also loosing it by watching this legendary game.
Felix's mouth was wide open. He cursed under his breath while taking back the cards.

After all the teasing, they all sit back down the couch, thinking for what to do next.

"Hyung, you have a speaker and microphone here, right?" Changbin suddenly asked.
"Yeah, what about it?" Chan asked in curious.
"Let's get it with our new song." Changbin said excitedly.
Chan smirked at Changbin while he went to grab the things.

"Jisung, are you ready?" Chan asked when he was back with the equipments. Jisung who thought that they were (Changbin and Chan) gonna perform a song that they made together, widen his eyes when he realized what Chan meant.

"Christopher, you don't-"
"I did, now come on." Chan said cutting him off and dragging him out from the couch. He sighed and went to stand with the other two.

"Hello everyone, today we are gonna perform our new song we made with Jisung called 3racha, please look forward to it." Changbin yelled out.

The others, except Minho scremed like high-school girls at their first concert.

"Alright here we go." Chan said while connecting the track into the speaker.

Everyone was amazed by the time they finished the song. Everyone knew that Chan and Changbin could rap and they thought no one in the college could get in par with them. But they were terribly wrong when Jisung started rapping. The way his voice not cracking or not gasping for air while effortlessly rapping so fast, so steadily, everyone was so awestrucked.

For a second everyone was frozen. When they were back to reality, they all clapped and cheered as loud as they can.

"Woah this is Jisung Hyung's true talent?" Jeongin asked.
"Nah, he is an ace, he can do everything." Seungmin added.
"What do you mean?" Felix popped in.