synopsis

When two forces of nature get together in a single room, what would happen?

Calvin Sumera, a 19-years-old student, is a consistent first place academic achiever. He gets medals, trophies and certificates wherever he walks. Hailed as the 'brain of the school', he always has his chin up, and is followed by die-hard admirers wherever he goes.

Meanwhile, Aries Damascus, 19 years old, just came back from his old school. He transferred due to... personal reasons and family issues. He's the only one that can keep up with Calvin's brains. He's been his rival ever since elementary school, but he needed to move to a different school.

Seeing each other again after a long while, different emotions crossed their heart when they made eye contact on the first day of their last year at high school. Disappointment, resentment, anger, and... happiness... and... desire?

Since then, they started to be even more aggressive on every single quizzes, recitations, periodical tests, amd presentations, making their other classmates struggle to keep up. Their scores had been even higher, and they only take seconds to raise their hand. Their presentations were perfect, unique, and professional in their own way.

Then, the science project came, and they're all seated.

When the teacher announced that they'll be paired together, that took the whole classroom by storm. They knew that they were no match for the duo. They both insisted on working individually, but their adviser didn't approve of this, because it's supposed to make them closer. Would they help each other... and probably get to know each other on the way, too?

Now that they've been put in the same class, they've been also put in the same science project. Would these two prove that opposite forces attract each other, or would they prove that life... isn't always sunshine and rainbows?