ᡣ𐭩 | six

tw: h-phobia

tw: h-phobia.

Point of View¦A. Damascus.

"Wha-"

I quickly pulled him to my chest. "Are you alright, Calvin?" I asked. "You look like you can use some rest. You're so pale!"

"Blame yourself for this..." he weakly murmured. "...this aura of yours that kept my eyes open at night and my brain occupied."

I was at a loss for words while I held him tight, assisting his back with my arm. I didn't pull away. In fact, I did want to hear his heartbeat synchronising with mine. Makes me feel like we're one.

"Don't count this as a confession," he added. "I'm head over heels for you."

Deep down, I was really affected by his words. It stirred something in me that remained dormant in my lifetime. Almost like I just want to keep him in my arms and never let him go again. For once, I forgot about us being rivals, and our status leaning onto "getting to know each other" phase.

Of course, I'm still concerned, but I don't think I'm concerned as 'just a friend'. "Do you need to go to the infirmary?" I asked, holding his hip to assist him.

"No, no," he protested. "Just want... to be with you..."

"But you won't be able to participate to our group activity like that." I immediately replied.

"It's all good, Aries," he dismissively replied. "Life isn't always sunshine and rainbows. I'll be fine, it's just a small something that I can take back. Don't worry about it."

Instead of leaving him there, I decided to see things in a different perspective. "Calvin," I murmured. "We're going to the cafeteria to buy you coffee. You didn't eat much earlier."

After asking the teacher for permission, I lifted him off the ground, looping his arms on my neck and his assisting his legs with my arms. Other students looked at us with either disgust or lovestruck, but I didn't mind. All I want to do is to be with Calvin all the time.

"Hey, wipe your drool off." I murmured, softly chuckling. "If I want you to leave a mark on me, I'll ask it in a different way."

He let out a grunt of exertion as he removed an arm to grab his hanky, before wiping his saliva, keeping the piece of cloth on his mouth as he started drifting to sleep again. "You're one hell of a weight," I teased, although I know that he wouldn't hear it. "But I like it when I feel you around me."

"Oh my goodness, I almost tripped, sorry."

We came out of the cafeteria, holding hot coffee paper cups as we returned to our classroom

We came out of the cafeteria, holding hot coffee paper cups as we returned to our classroom. He seems to be energised now, with his iconic glare and sarcastic aura back.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" he asked, the lines on his forehead appearing as he furrowed his brows. "The coffee? I'll pay it back later."

I abruptly pulled him close, my hand wrapped around his wrist. "Calvin," I let out a soft sigh. "I'm straight..."

"...but you're the only exception."

I gave him a back hug, my head resting on his shoulder as we walked together. Our left hands were intertwined, our right ones holding our coffee. He didn't seem to mind. If anything, I could definitely feel his cheeks heating up, and seemingly wanting me to snuggle closer. So I did. And I also gave him a kiss on the back of his neck.

"Ah, Aries," he let out a soft whimper. "It tickles."

"Sorry," I whispered, reluctantly pulling out as we arrived at our classroom. "Maybe later?"

He nodded.

Oh my goodness, he nodded.

I assisted him to his seat, before going back to my own.

"As I said earlier," our teacher cleared her throat. "We're going to have a roleplay about bullying. Go to your groups and plan your act. I'm giving you two hours to make your scripts, and tomorrow will be your performance."

Calvin immediately stretched out of his seat and ran towards our circle of seats, sitting next to me. "I'm tired for today. I'll let you take the lead."

He rested his head on my shoulder in a lovingly manners, at least for me. Does this mean anything? As far as I know, when he told me earlier that he liked me, it's just because he's exhausted. Why does he keep sending me mixed signals?

"Alright, Calvin," I murmured. "So, basically, our plot is this," I started to explain, taking a notebook and a pen from my bag. "We're going to roleplay about a gay couple getting bullied by their classmates, so that we wouldn't need much props. Deal?"

"Deal," Calvin quickly nodded. "I also have a pride flag on our house. Bought it last year when I outed. Do we need to use that?"

"Oh, you guys," one of the girls said, playing with her nails. "The teacher didn't mention carrying colorful rugs at school."

"Yeah?" Calvin hissed. "And how about I use you as a rug so I can wipe your plastic-filled face to the ground? Girl, makeup doesn't make the heart better. You can eat it though. It isn't that expensive either, so you may as well cover your manners with your blush-on."

"Enough." I exclaimed. "We're supposed to be a team."

"Calvin," she taunted. "When did you started taking it up your ass? Do you need dicks that bad? Do you swallow it for a living? Or are you an expert in being a dickrider... both meanings, of course."

"Listen, miss whoever-you-are," I stood up from my seat. "I don't care what the fuck happened to your brain, but it's the modern day, and if you don't want to cooperate with him, you might as well leave this circle and roleplay by yourself."

She stood up and stormed out, mumbling something about gay people being inferior and some stuff.

"Anyways, roleplay for tomorrow. Please prepare everything. I'll write the script here." I announced. "Calvin, you're going to be the lead cast, along with me. Who would like to act as the bully?"

 Who would like to act as the bully?"