ᡣ𐭩 | four

Point of View¦C

Point of View¦C. Sumera.

Another day of school finished.

As the final school bell rang, everyone stood up and started packing their bags. Well, I was doing the same... I was, until I felt someone grabbing my wrist. "Calvin."

Of course, I got gobsmacked by the sudden interaction. I almost jumped in shock, but I just let out a sharp gasp, before facing him. "Aries!" I hissed, my eyebrows furrowing again. "You scared the soul out of me."

I focused on putting my things in my bag, while he just waited, sitting on a desk, holding a book. "Do you want to... go home with me? I'll drive you to your house, I mean."

Him? Taking me home...?

It sounded really strange, like he carries an ulterior motive and ready to pull me down at any given time, but... I can't bear to reject.

This man's attractiveness never fail.

"Sure," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant, but ultimately failed. "I would love to."

After carrying my bag, we took a short stroll outside. I got a bit shocked when I saw the moon while the sky was still on twilight. Most of our walk was really silent, only bothered by the sound of wind and his deep, relieved sighs. "The moon appeared really early, huh?" He abruptly asked.

"Mhm," I replied.

The rest of the walk was quiet, as our footsteps left tiny dust prints on the brick path. The moon really allured me with its light, and as the night got darker, we started walking back to the school's parking lot.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

The way home was much more awkward

The way home was much more awkward. I was holding onto him, wearing the helmet he lent me. The cool air hitting my skin felt really amazing. Almost like I want to fall asleep there and then. My head was on his shoulder, and I was still blushing.

My head is in shambles. My thoughts are blurred.

He kissed me.

I let out a soft gasp when he leaned in and lapped his soft lips on mine. I felt like a statue. I couldn't move. I couldn't blink. I couldn't breathe. That was, until he pulled my waist close to his.