ᡣ𐭩 | five

Point of View¦C

Point of View¦C. Sumera.

I heard consecutive knocks on my door. It started to annoy me. I was about to shout, but when I heard my mom's voice, I stopped myself.

"Calvin, wake up! You have a visitor!" Mom exclaimed, still knocking my door. "I think his name is Aries or something."

"What?!" I asked, jumping off the bed in seconds.

Why is he here this early in the morning?

I grabbed my shirt from its disposal — the bedside — and slid it back to me, its fabric clinging to my body like a second skin. "Coming!" I exclaimed, taking heavy, lazy footsteps out of my room.

"Coming?" a familiar voice asked, before he opened the door. "You want to come?" he added, sitting on the bedside.

"Why the hell are you here this early in the morning?" I asked, my morning wood emphasised by my boxers. "And what the fuck are you looking at?" I tried to cover it with my hands, but very much failed.

"You're that excited for me?" Aries bantered, his eyes still on my boxers. "You wanted another kiss from me, don't you?"

"You idiot! That doesn't mean anything!" I retorted, softly pushing him away. "But... why are you here?"

He gave me a small smile. "I wanted to go to school with you," he said in response. "So I went here to get you. You still have my spare helmet, right? It's pricey."

I nodded. "But I haven't took a bath yet."

He abruptly stood up to get his bag, and it contained his spare clothes. It looks, and probably feels, relaxing to the skin. "I looked at that possibility, too," he added. "I can take another shower with you."

"Alright. Fine. But the undies stay on."

This feels really weird

We're cuddling in the shower, my head on his chest while he lathered my back with soap. His back was rested on the wall, while my body was well-molded in his arms. The size difference was intimidating, but our shared heat feels romantic.