ᡣ𐭩 | eight

C

C. Sumera.

"Do you want to pull an all-nighter with me?" I asked. "Let's finish the script tonight."

"Gladly," he murmured, disentangling himself from our embrace. "I'm going to get coffee... and painkillers for you."

I gave him a weak smile as he left the room, his footsteps echoing as I took my laptop and booted it up.

My legs are shaking really hard, and I started to feel pain between my thighs. The feeling of his fluid flowing in me and the friction lingered on my body, making me feel uncomfortable and relaxed at the same time. His scent remained on my shirt, and believe me when I tell you that it's addictive. It's drowning me. And I love the feeling of it.

I need more.

He went back with a couple cups of coffee and some pills. "You'll need this," he murmured. "We'll need this."

When the laptop booted on, I took my mouse out of my bag, my head still resting on his shoulder. "Yeah, right," I replied. "You didn't bring water?"

"Uh," he thought. "Sorry, baby. I'll be right back." he was about to leave, when I called him out.

"Baby?" I asked, my brows furrowing again. "Come back. Let's talk." I murmured. Being a stubborn person, he brought me a glass of water first.

I popped the painkiller in my mouth and took gulps of water, before facing him again. "Aries, be honest with me," I asked. "You already kissed me. You already touched me in ways that other people probably won't."

"So I'll be the brave one here and say this," I took a deep breath and let out a nervous sigh. "Aries, I'm into you."

I maintained my eye contact with him, even though my head feels heavy and my posture is about to give up. "My question is," I added, demanding an answer. "Will you be brave enough to admit it?"

A deafening silence filled his room, only occasionally broken by the rhythmic hum of the air conditioning unit. It feels like something invisible bound us together. I rested my head on his chest again.

"Please," I softly cried. "Let's not make this harder anymore..."