ᡣ𐭩 | two

Point of View¦A

Point of View¦A. Damascus.

"Class," the teacher abruptly announced. "we're having a returning student for this year. His name is Aries. Please treat him with respect. Aries, come here, introduce yourself."

I removed my headphones and tucked it safely in my bag, before walking inside with a smile that reaches ear to ear. Almost immediately, everyone, even the boys at the back, starting screeching and clapping. Do I really have that much charisma to the point that I can bend people's genders?

The cacophony of their voices started to have an effect on my ear, but I tried not to show it to them. I just kept my smile, before changing it to a smirk, which made their cheering louder.

All, except one.

The hailed 'brain of the school'. Calvin.

His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his sockets due to surprise, maybe unable to form words because of that. I saw a hint of irritation on his glare... but that's why I came back. I want to tease him.

Without another thought, I cleared my throat and started my introduction. "Hey, everyone," I greeted. "My name is Aries Damascus, and..." I was interrupted by their lovestruck jeers and cheering. Does my voice sound that sexy for them? I actually don't think so.

"Again, my name is Aries Damascus," I repeated. "I'm nineteen, I love reading, and I love sweet stuff and iced coffee." I was talking to everyone, but my eyes remained at Calvin, who's probably about to stand up to see me. "And, is this... Mr. Sumera's class, too?" I asked, to which the teacher nodded.

I looked at his slightly flustered form, obviously struggling because of his near-sightedness. "Calvin," I murmured, walking closer to him, until our faces were literally inches apart.

Another round of squeals and applause filled the classroom again.

"Your glasses fell earlier." I whispered to his ear.

I arrived at the school, minding nothing but my own business while I listened to music via my headphones

I arrived at the school, minding nothing but my own business while I listened to music via my headphones. The sun was about to fully rise from the horizon. I looked at my surroundings and reminisced my younger years, before I moved to another school.