20(1)

In order to show her sincerity, Lin Aifang gritted her teeth and borrowed cloth coupons from someone to buy cloth to make a green military uniform for Zhou Jiahe. Green cloth was hard to buy at that time, not to mention that everyone admired soldiers and liked to use this kind of cloth to make a military uniform for themselves. Wearing it and walking with the wind.

Looking at Lin Aifang's concerned look, it always felt very inconsistent.

Looking at Zhou Jiahe's smug look, Lin Aifang dared to scold her in her heart no matter how dissatisfied she was.

"Auntie, are you scolding me in your heart?" Zhou Jiahe suddenly turned around and looked at Lin Aifang, which scared her.

"No, no, how could it be."

Lin Aifang felt that Zhou Jiahe was weird and could guess everything she thought.

I feel so distressed when I think about sending her so much money every month. Just ask who in the countryside can afford so much money every month?

Moreover, this little girl has some things left by her grandmother, and the money she has on her is more than the savings at home.

Zhou Jiahe nodded seriously, "I'm still worried. Let's do this. Several factories in the county pay wages at the same time. I will estimate the date and send you a letter in advance, so that you won't forget it when you are busy."

"I won't forget it."

"Auntie Lin, I'm going to say this in advance. If I don't see the money, I can't guarantee that I will do anything. Don't think that I can't do anything to you because I'm far away. If you forget, I will send the written receipt to your leaders and the Revolutionary Committee for a look."

Zhou Jiahe didn't dare to guarantee what the result would be from the leaders, but if they made a fuss, their reputation in the factory would definitely be ruined.

It would be hard to fool the Revolutionary Committee. They would send the family to a small dark room for a few days, and the main characters would definitely be sent to a labor camp.

"Don't you believe me?"

"If I trusted you, I wouldn't say that."

Lin Aifang found an excuse to hide away. If she continued to talk to Zhou Jiahe, she would really want to slap her.

She thought that she couldn't beat her, and if she provoked her again, she would use this as an excuse to ask for something else, and it would be a loss.

Out of sight, out of mind, she simply hid away. No one at home bothered her, and she was leaving anyway, so it wouldn't be a big deal to endure it for two more days.

When the comrades in the Youth Office saw Zhou Jiahe register, they looked at her curiously. After she left, they whispered to their colleagues, wondering if she was forced to go by her biological father and stepmother.

Lin Aifang accompanied her personally. Seeing that she had filled in the form, she felt relieved and treated Zhou Jiahe with great courtesy.

She helped her buy the things on the previous list. Thinking that she would be gone in a few days, she felt a little kind to her.

Zhou Jiahe accepted it with peace of mind. This was not because Lin Aifang had a change of heart, but because she was looking forward to her leaving.

Before going to the countryside, she went to her biological mother's grave to pay tribute.

The original owner had a photo of a young woman wearing a green military uniform and two braids. Maybe because of too much touching, the photo was a little blurry and her face couldn't be seen clearly.