26(2)

The captain was still thinking about how to comfort Zhou Jiahe. If she really started to make a fuss, he would be the one to suffer.

I don't know if she had bumped into someone, but she had only said one thing so far, and the captain was even more nervous.

She was first sent to the commune clinic for treatment. The doctor there was also startled and treated her wounds.

"Comrade, do you feel uncomfortable?"

"Dizzy, want to vomit."

The doctor's face suddenly became solemn, "Captain Zhao, she has lost so much blood, there may be blood clots in her head, I think you should take her to the county town for a thorough examination."

Zhao Shouyi glanced at the fourth wife and gritted his teeth and said, "Okay."

Of course it was too late today, because there was no car to the county town, so I had to go tomorrow.

The doctor prescribed some soybeans for Zhou Jiahe, telling her to replenish her body first.

The captain could only take Zhou Jiahe back first. The fourth wife kept saying that it was not her fault. She wanted to say that Zhou Jiahe was pretending, but she couldn't pretend with so much blood, so she could only try to clear herself of responsibility.

The captain was already very impatient after hearing this.

He was regretting it now. If he had known, he should have warned her sternly to prevent her from having such thoughts. Now, someone is in trouble, and he has his own responsibilities.

"Okay, everyone has seen it, don't try to deny it. If Zhou Zhiqing is really in trouble, you have to take responsibility for her."

If it were someone else, the captain could still say that it was not intentional, but let's forget about the fourth wife. She did it on purpose and got the benefit from the previous Zhiqing.

When facing Zhou Jiahe, his tone was naturally much softer, "That Zhou Zhiqing, I'll take you back first, and we'll go to the county town tomorrow to have a look."

Of course, the brigade will not help Sipo pay this money, and it will all be counted on their family in the end.

Zhou Jiahe didn't say anything.

The team leader was also worried about something going wrong, so he talked to her and asked her to talk, "By the way, Zhou Zhiqing, where are you from? What do your parents do?"

Zhou Jiahe finally made a move. She faced the team leader, and tears flowed down her face, "My mother died while saving a child who fell into the water, and my father married another woman and didn't want me anymore."

The team leader really wanted to slap himself. Why did he bring up this matter?

And Zhou Zhiqing's mother died while saving people. She was the child of a hero. Fourth Granny was really in trouble this time.

They kept silent until the team. Everyone was waiting to see the result. After cooking, they ran to the village entrance to eat, talking about this while eating.

Seeing those people, Fourth Granny burst into tears, "It really wasn't me!"

She just bumped into him lightly, how could it happen?

With the words of the team leader, everyone looked at Fourth Granny differently. Zhou Zhiqing really had a concussion, and Fourth Granny was in trouble.

The team leader also told Fourth Granny's family about this. Fourth Uncle was so embarrassed that he slapped Fourth Granny in the face.

He turned around and smiled at the captain, "Shouyi, you see, this is all a misunderstanding. I don't think this educated youth comrade is a big deal, so let's just forget it."