98(7)

In the book, the hero and heroine lived happily together. Later, when they were freed from the control of the plot, Xue Ying's ancient thoughts were completely unrestrained, especially when she spoke and acted at home, she acted like an empress.

Of course, this act was not for her beloved general, nor for her and the general's children, but for Xia Yonglan's two daughters.

Although she raised Xia Yonglan's two daughters, she treated these two children selfishly, thinking that they were born by a woman who was not presentable.

If that woman had not used despicable means to snatch her general, how could she and the general have gone through so many hardships to be together.

She hated Xia Yonglan, the bed-climbing bitch, and naturally disliked the daughters born by bitches.

She used all the torture methods she learned in the palace on her two children.

She also set rules for them at home, saying that women without talent are virtuous, and did not let them go to school.

When the street conducted a census, it was found that two children in her family were of age but did not go to school, so they came to see them, and they were lying in bed sick.

Xue Ying cried to the staff with a loving mother's look, saying that the two children had been in poor health since childhood, and she was worried about letting them go to school, but she taught them at home, and showed them the textbooks.

She and Fang Jingyuan both graduated from Peking University. Such education was enough to teach two children. No one doubted her words, not to mention that the children did not look good.

The staff did not persuade them to send their children to school. What if something happened in school?

As for her and Fang Jingyuan's biological children, they had to accept new ideas, eat the best food, and even send them abroad to study.

In addition to working at home, Xia Yonglan's two daughters also had to contribute to the family. Fang Jingyuan later resigned and went into business because of the marriage of the two daughters.

The two sons-in-law were older than him, and they did not make their fortunes in any legitimate business. They were also ruthless in their methods, but they gave more.

The eldest daughter was tortured beyond recognition after getting married, and the younger daughter was sent to bed by her partner by her husband. When she went home to ask for help, Xue Ying scolded them, saying that they didn't know how to consider the family at all and were selfish.

She also questioned them if they wanted to destroy the entire Fang family.

Fang Jingyuan also scolded them, saying that they almost ruined their business and were as shameless as their mother.

In the end, both children were tortured to death.

Xue Ying said that they were married women and had no relationship with their Fang family, and she didn't even attend the funeral.

The two children were also hastily buried, and they didn't even ask where they were buried.

Several years passed in a flash. Xue Ying's son returned from studying abroad and met a girl. The two of them were already discussing marriage.

Xue Ying was naturally happy to hear that the girl had a good family background. It was the first time for her son to bring his future daughter-in-law home, so she naturally wanted to make it grand.

She specially chose a hotel to hold it in a lively manner, and she must satisfy the girl.

However, after meeting the girl, Xue Ying was not very happy. She was not satisfied with the girl's appearance and felt that she was not worthy of her son.