119(9)

Shang Ting stared at Jiang Mingzhu for a long time, and he didn't expect that she would sit directly on his lap.

Seeing her red eyes, he prepared himself for a long time, and then raised his hand and slowly placed it on Jiang Mingzhu's waist.

"He doesn't want you, he is blind." Shang Ting looked at her with a dark look and said.

Jiang Mingzhu cried even harder, stared at Shang Ting for a long time, and then approached his face.

"Mingzhu, look carefully, I am not Shang Chuan."

"I know you are not Shang Chuan, you are my uncle."

The two looked at each other for a while, and Shang Ting finally couldn't help it, hugged Jiang Mingzhu and kissed her.

When Jiang Mingzhu came in, she didn't close the door at all, so when Tang Lan and the others arrived, they didn't even need to knock and came in directly.

There was no one on the stairs, Tang Lan pushed open Shang Ting's door in a hurry, and then she was stunned.

Shang Chuan followed and was about to speak, but when he saw the scene inside, he swallowed the words that were about to come to his mouth.

Madam Liu had just finished cleaning up the second floor and came down. She was also shocked to see a group of people gathered at the door of Shang Ting's room.

"Oh my God, Master Shang Chuan, Miss Tang Lan, what are you doing..."

Madam Liu's voice finally brought the two people in the room who were so close to each other back to their senses.

"Why are there so many people?" Jiang Mingzhu turned her head and saw a lot of people standing at the door. She was so scared that she buried her face in Shang Ting's chest.

Shang Ting looked at her lovingly, took his hand out of her clothes, and looked at the group of people standing at the door with displeasure.

"Who let you in? Get out."

His cold voice brought everyone back to their senses.

Shang Chuan shouted angrily, "Jiang Mingzhu, do you know what you are doing?"

Hearing Shang Chuan's voice, Jiang Mingzhu also came back to her senses. She looked up at Shang Ting, and she felt confident in her heart. She turned to look at Shang Chuan and said, "You are allowed to like other women, but I am not allowed to like other men?"

Tang Lan closed her eyes, her hands were shaking, and finally she couldn't help it. She walked up to Jiang Mingzhu and grabbed her hair and pulled her off Shang Ting, "But the man you like has a partner."

Tang Lan became more and more angry, and slapped her twice.

Jiang Mingzhu was also unconvinced, "But he doesn't like you at all. If you force your uncle to be with you, it will be a torture for him."

Tang Lan wanted to fight again, but her raised arm was held by someone. She looked back and was surprised to find that Shang Ting had actually stood up.

He shook his arm away with force, and Tang Lan staggered and fell to the ground. She only watched Shang Ting gently hug Jiang Mingzhu, turned around and said to her angrily, "Who allowed you to hurt her."

But he forgot that Tang Lan's two brothers were also here. Originally, seeing Shang Ting, the future brother-in-law, kissing other women was enough to shock them, but they didn't expect him to dare to lay hands on his own sister.

The eldest brother of the Tang family rushed over and punched Shang Ting in the face. Shang Ting was hit and retreated repeatedly. He had to hold Jiang Mingzhu tightly in his arms to prevent her from falling.