61(4)

Shi Kaishan's face suddenly turned ugly. He had just been reprimanded by County Chief He. Now Zhou Jiahe was slapping him in the face by pulling up County Chief He's tiger flag.

Could it be that he had to say something bad about County Chief He in front of Zhou Jiahe? He was not stupid enough to do that.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Don't talk nonsense."

Zhou Jiahe smiled and said, "I only tell the truth."

"Well, comrade Zhou Jiahe, I'll take you to the radio studio first." Vice President Lu coughed lightly, changed the subject, stood up and led Zhou Jiahe to the radio studio.

Anyway, they didn't work together on weekdays, so Zhou Jiahe could just go to the radio studio when she went to work in the future.

The radio studio of the commune was larger than that of the brigade. The conditions of Hongyun Commune were good, and there were two factories here. In addition to a large loudspeaker in the commune compound, there are also several wires on it, connected to several other loudspeakers in the distance, ensuring that the sound of the broadcast can be heard by the entire commune.

Vice President Lu handed the key of the radio studio to Zhou Jiahe, and the leader asked them to make improvements. In fact, it was because he saw that Shi Baozhu almost regarded this place as her own home. Except for a microphone, the rest of the room was all her things.

She was about the same age as Comrade Zhou, but the little girl didn't speak very well.

She was the only girl in the family of this generation. She had three older brothers, so she was spoiled since she was a child. She was spoiled to the point of being a little arrogant. When she was there, even he and Lao Li didn't take her seriously.

"Little comrade, Lao Shi is a local after all, you should be more polite to him in the future."

Zhou Jiahe looked at Vice President Lu and smiled, "Sorry, Vice President Lu, I think I have offended President Shi."

Vice President Lu smiled helplessly. Lao Shi was a little narrow-minded. Fortunately, Zhou Jiahe was transferred by County Mayor He, otherwise she might have been sent away before she started working. For the sake of County Mayor He, Lao Shi only found fault with her for the time being. He didn't expect that this little girl was still a piece of iron plate and it was not easy to kick.

When he first came, he also rectified some things in the commune, but he had to compromise after suffering a few losses. It seemed that he and Lao Li were also in charge, but most of the time it was Lao Shi who controlled it.

"Little girl, don't confront him head-on." Vice President Lu said.

Zhou Jiahe just smiled and said nothing.

After Vice President Lu handed her the key, he sighed and walked away with his hands behind his back.

Watching him leave, Zhou Jiahe frowned. She was fearless, but not stupid. Before coming, she asked the team leader what kind of person Shi Kaishan was.

Of course, she would not just act like a fool. In addition to asking the team leader, she also asked others. They all said the same thing, that this person was petty and would make things difficult for anyone who offended him.

Zhou Jiahe could not decide whether to work as a broadcaster in the commune, but no matter how dissatisfied Shi Kaishan was about this, he could not find County Chief He to settle the score. He could only bully the weak and fear the strong, and put the account on her, the broadcaster transferred by the leader.

Zhou Jiahe took a deep breath. She decided to work first, lest President Shi find fault with her again.

In fact, the process was the same. She was good at reading newspapers and playing red songs. It was just that she was in a strange environment and couldn't see the captain for a while, so she was a little uncomfortable.