36(2)

"What did you say?" Li Wanyu looked at Li Wanqing in disbelief. What did she mean by Zhao Jianshe was supposed to be hers? What nonsense was she talking about?

Seeing Li Wanyu's shocked expression, Li Wanqing said directly, "Of course you don't know? I tell you, I was reborn. In my previous life, Zhao Jianshe was engaged to me, but you took him away. God made me reborn so that I could take him back."

When she thought of Zhao Jianshe she saw before she died, and her sister who was dressed brightly, Li Wanqing hated her even more.

All that should have belonged to her, but Li Wanyu took away what belonged to her.

Whether at home or in the harvest team, others liked her sister more, saying that she was obedient and sensible, and asked her to learn more from her sister.

She was fed up with such words. Wasn't it that Li Wanyu would pretend? Pretending to make everyone like her, pretending to steal her man, and stealing her happiness.

She originally thought that death would be the end of everything, so why did they save her?

Seeing Li Wanqing's hateful look and her words, Li Wanyu was stunned.

"Reborn?"

"Yes, I was reborn. In my last life, you caused me to die of a terminal illness. Don't try to stop me from getting him in this life."

In her last life, Li Wanqing didn't know any news about them. She had no intention of going back since she left the harvest team. It was an accident that she saw an interview of the couple on TV.

After they became rich, they donated money and materials to their hometown and were interviewed in front of the camera. They were so glamorous in front of the camera, enjoying the praise of others. But she looked haggard, only in her forties, but she looked like she was in her fifties or sixties.

In the small restaurant, the people eating looked at the couple on TV with envy. I'm afraid they didn't expect that she would be a sister of the smiling Mrs. Zhao on TV.

What she couldn't accept the most was that Zhao Jianjie's wife was her sister Li Wanyu. Why was it her?

She felt that Li Wanyu had taken away everything from her.

Li Wanyu thought this was really absurd. She didn't believe these words. She just thought that Li Wanqing was very sick. What rebirth? She even thought that Li Wanqing was crazy and started talking nonsense.

I don't want to talk to her anymore, she just won't listen.

Even the other educated youth noticed the estrangement between the two sisters, which was different from the last quarrel.

But no one paid attention to this matter. Li Wanqing did too much, so they didn't dare to get too close to her.

Li Wanyu didn't help Li Wanqing anymore, and the rift between the sisters deepened. She couldn't believe how her sister suddenly became like this.

Since the quarrel, the two sisters haven't said a word to each other, cooking their own meals, and no one cares about each other.

Later, Zhao Jianshe found Li Wanyu several times and expressed his feelings to her, but Li Wanyu didn't accept it and rejected it directly.

She didn't have any opinion on Zhao Jianshe, but she thought it was ridiculous that her sister turned against her because of a man.

At first, Zhao Jianshe thought she was embarrassed, but after a few times, he knew she was determined, "Li Zhiqing, is it because of your sister's matter that you don't agree to me?"