134(10)

"Sister-in-law, my brother didn't do this on purpose. He really lost his memory back then. When he remembered, he was already married. He just didn't dare to come out to you, so he contacted us privately."

Qiao Xu tried hard to help Qiao Yong defend himself. If Wu Meifeng hadn't experienced it once, she would have been fooled by him. These two brothers are very similar in deceiving people.

As expected of an educated person, Wu Meifeng's brain works quickly. Wu Meifeng stopped crying. If she cried too much, she would be upset. She looked at Qiao Xu with red eyes and tears in her eyes, telling him how she supported him to go to school. When he was taking the college entrance examination, she was afraid that he didn't eat well and sleep well, so she followed him to the guesthouse to accompany him.

"For so many years, I have been such an unreasonable woman in your heart. Since there is a reason, you should not hide it from me. After all, in your heart, you still treat me as an outsider."

Qiao Xu tried hard to excuse his elder brother Qiao Yong, and Wu Meifeng began to talk about how she raised them in the past. As a result, after so many years of raising them, they are still closer as blood brothers.

By the time Qiao Xu realized that something was wrong, it was too late.

Sweat was oozing out of his forehead, and he could only say with a pale face, "I'm sorry, sister-in-law, I didn't think it through."

"Little brother, why are you wasting time talking to her? Anyway, she knows that my brother is still alive, and there is no marriage certificate. Let her get out of our house as soon as possible." Qiao Xiaohui was too lazy to waste time with Wu Meifeng. Not only did they not have a marriage certificate, but she also destroyed the evidence in the radio. As long as they don't recognize it, what can she do?

If Mrs. Qiao also recognized the lady, she felt that Wu Meifeng was now like a different person, and it was difficult to control her. It was unbearable to stay at home and watch her.

"Mom, sister, don't say it." Qiao Xu wanted to stop them, but she couldn't stand their quick mouths.

Zhou Jiahe asked the camera to switch to the Qiao family, especially the scene where Qiao Xu desperately winked at the mother and daughter, which was directly broadcast live.

The audience was not easy to fool, and they said directly.

"This family must have colluded. The mother and the daughter-in-law played the white cop, and the son played the red cop. No matter what, they had to control this daughter-in-law."

Qiao Yong received a call from Qiao Xu and finally rushed over, but it was useless for him to come now. His mother and his sister Qiao Xiaohui were almost scared by him about what he should and shouldn't say.

However, facing the camera, he still insisted that he had lost his memory at the beginning.

Now that his wife already knows about this, the only requirement is that he can't lose face for their family. No matter what method he uses, he must solve this matter.

The most important thing is that the father-in-law and mother-in-law are very angry, and they will not care, so as not to drag them into it in the end, so Qiao Yong can only solve it himself.

"Meifeng, I am sorry for this matter." Facing the camera, Qiao Yong sincerely apologized to Wu Meifeng.

Wu Meifeng looked at him and sneered, "Why, didn't you say you didn't know me before? How come you know who I am now?"

Qiao Yong turned his face away uncomfortably, "I am wrong about this matter. I really lost my memory before, and there is nothing I can do about it."

Facing Wu Meifeng's questioning, Qiao Yong turned his face away uncomfortably, and even faced the camera, either from the side or from the back.