56(3)

Being looked at by Zhou Jiahe, the man also looked over, his eyes were very sharp.

Zhou Jiahe calmly retracted his gaze and handed the money to the man.

Li Wanyu also came over with her things. After paying, she and Zhou Jiahe put the things on the back seat of the bicycle, and then pushed the bicycle away together.

There were some troubles on the way back. The bicycle could be taken to the countryside, but it had to be tied to the roof of the bicycle. Zhou Jiahe took out her interview method and coaxed the ticket seller and the driver to smile. She tied the bicycle tightly and patted her chest to guarantee that the bicycle would definitely not fall off.

When they arrived, many educated youths from the brigade had already been taken away. Zhou Jiahe took the note given to her by the brigade leader and went to the person in charge of the commune. The person in charge did not ask much. Anyway, someone took these educated youths away, no matter who came to take them.

This time, the Fengshou Brigade was assigned three educated youths, two male educated youths and one female educated youth.

Seeing that the two female educated youths came to pick them up, the three of them also looked at them curiously. Everyone introduced themselves to each other and then pushed the car to the brigade.

Li Wanyu was pushing the brigade leader's car. If she took these people back, she couldn't ride a car. After all, they couldn't ride the two of them and leave first. How could the new educated youth find the direction of their brigade?

Seeing this, the three new educated youths were very tactful and took the initiative to talk to them and inquire about the situation in the brigade.

Zhou Jiahe talked about some of the situations in the brigade. After all, she usually had more contact with the brigade cadres and was more familiar with the brigade's affairs.

Li Wanyu talked about the things in the educated youth camp. Although they did not live together, she could hear and see them. Of course, in the end, it depends on how they deal with it. They did not intend to say bad things about them.

Perhaps because they were all educated youths, the three new educated youth comrades were not so confused about the future and felt more friendly to the two.

But the road was really difficult to walk. When they arrived at the brigade, it was already late. The brigade leader stood under a big tree with his hands behind his back, looking up, and his neck was sore.

They hadn't been back for such a long time, and they were worried that something might have happened. Seeing people coming, they were relieved.

He felt something was wrong as he watched, but he couldn't tell what was wrong for a while.

"Zhou Zhiqing bought a bicycle?"

After hearing Liu Juhua's shout, the brigade leader realized what was wrong. There were actually two bicycles over there.

He could tell at a glance that Li Zhiqing was pushing his own bicycle, and Zhou Zhiqing's bicycle was obviously a new one. If it was a bicycle brought by a new educated youth, it would definitely not be pushed by Zhou Jiahe. She actually bought a bicycle.

After buying a bicycle quietly, the team leader felt that he had underestimated this educated youth Zhou.

Others were also talking about it. Buying a bicycle was a big deal, but Zhou Jiahe was an educated youth after all, and she was not one of the people in the team who knew her inside and out, so it was hard to say anything.

It was not that no one was complaining. After all, judging from Zhou Jiahe's complicated family members, they would definitely not give her money to buy a bicycle. I wonder how she bought a bicycle.