章27

Taehyung took the first place in the grade, and his brothers and sisters said they would help him celebrate, and Seojoon also said he would help him celebrate, so Taehyung simply booked a small banquet hall with a garden pool at the hotel, let everyone together Get together and invite Xiao Ke and his friends. After the last bar fight, Taehyung had reasons to openly become friends with Xiao Ke.

Taehyung and his brothers and sisters chatted for a while before Xiao Ke came. Xiao Ke brought a few bottles of his own wine for Taehyung to celebrate. Taehyung wanted to chat with him alone and took him to the side to sit down.

Taehyung opened the red wine he brought, and after tasting a sip, he thought it was very good. While chatting with Xiao Ke, he couldn't stop drinking one after another.

"How is Sudi?" Taehyung asked.

"How else can he be? He's just sleeping well." As soon as Xiao Ke heard Sudi's name, his eyes flashed with sorrow. He smiled bitterly and said, "It may have been too much pain before, and now he is asleep. I don’t want him to wake up. "

"Perhaps he is really tired, so if he wants to take a good rest, you don't have to worry too much. When he sleeps enough, he will definitely wake up." Taehyung comforted that Sudi in the previous life did not wake up, but the Kim family In the ancestral book of aromatherapy methods, there are ways to wake up unconscious people, but he cannot tell Xiao Ke for the time being until he learns.

After chatting with Xiao Ke for a while, Taehyung went to chat with his brothers and sisters, and kept drinking. Seojoon saw that he was about to get drunk, and he had to send him back.

Taehyung waved his hand, took out his mobile phone, and called Jungkook to let him pick him up.

After Jungkook answered the phone, he couldn't help frowning when he heard Taehyung's inarticulate words. He knew that Taehyung must be drunk. He knew that there was a bodyguard to follow, but he was still worried, worrying that he would make trouble again. He immediately got up to pick him up.

In the conference room of the Jeon Group branch of a country, the employees who were in a video conference with Jungkook all look at him and don’t know what to do about it. Their BOSS, who had never been absent from a video conference before, had left suddenly for the second time during the conference.

…………………………

The door of the banquet hall was suddenly opened, and all of them looked at it one after another. After seeing the man who appeared at the door, the original voice of talking and chatting was immediately quiet. I
They didn't dare to continue talking.

Jungkook looked around for a second, and then walked in. Because his aura was too strong, no one dared to step forward to stop him, and no one had asked him who he was looking for. The people who recognized him were even less afraid to go forward and talk. Even Seojoon stepped back silently after seeing Jungkook.

Jungkook saw Taehyung collapsed on the sofa and strode towards him. He observed Taehyung's state and found that he was completely drunk, and he seemed to be pretending to be a fish and kept spitting bubbles.

Jungkook took Taehyung straight away and took it away until he disappeared outside the door. Those people recovered, and some people even thought they drank too much and produced hallucinations.

"He is He only Jaemin's father?" Xiao Ke whispered to Seojoon.

"You've never seen Jeon Jungkook?" Seojoon gave him a puzzled look. Xiao Ke was also the master of Xiao family anyway. How could he never see Jeon Jungkook.

"I've seen him before, but it's the first time I saw him so close. He looks more handsome in the near sight." Xiao Ke touched his face and said, "And his aura is too strong, is it the reason for his face and figure?"