章23

The next day, Jungkook took Taehyung to Xishan Racecourse to practice horse riding.

The horse farm manager knew that Jungkook was coming, to select horse for Taehyung, he immediately made people ready to let the trainers pull out the best horses to wait for selection.

After Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at the horse farm, the manager greeted them with respect. Jungkook and Taehyung put on equestrian clothing and riding boots. The manager personally drove the tour bus to take them to select horses.

The sun is very bright today, but it is still very comfortable with the breeze blowing. Taehyung took off his sunglasses and looked around. A whole piece of green grass and racetrack could be seen at the end of the field.

The horse trainers have been waiting with the horses they are responsible for. When they know that Jungkook is going to choose and buy the horses, they are very excited, because if one of there horses get choosed by Jungkook to buys, they will be able to live a very prosperous life for at least a few years in the future. In their own words, they are the people who rely on horses to be sold.

"Our school's equestrian class seems to be conducted in this horse farm." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded.

"The equestrian class at SN University has always been in charge of our horse farm, and training and teaching are conducted in the B5 area." The manager said with a smile.

After arriving in the VIP area, the manager first got off the car and helped Taehyung to open the door. After Taehyung and Jungkook got off the car, they first walked to the rest stand and sat down. The service staff had prepared tea and fruits Dim Sum, and stood on one side waiting for orders at any time, while Jungkook's bodyguards and assistants stood on the other side.

Soon a few horse trainers ran over on horses. When the horses were lined up and stood, the manager walked to Jungkook and said: "Ceo Jeon, these horses are not only of excellent breed, but also of beautiful appearance and color, The most important thing is that they are docile, and even beginners can manage it well. "

"Let's take a look." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"Okay." Taehyung nodded and got up and walked to the horses that had been lined up.

Taehyung doesn’t really know what kind of horse is a good horse, but he knows that the ones that can be sent to Jungkook are definitely good and expensive horses. Even if he doesn’t understand horses, he thinks these horses are all good and very beautiful.

Taehyung's last life was an assault course, and he had practiced for many years since he was a child. In this life, he wanted to change to something he hadn't learned in his last life, so he chose an equestrian class that he thought was useless.

At a glance, Taehyung took a fancy to the horse glowing with golden light in the sun, and then walked directly towards it