1

"Pooh krittin..you must have heard that name before!"

Pon, Pavel's bestfriend said in an annoyed tone.

"Yea I have heard it pon but why are you mentioning it right now?" Asked Pavel with a confused face.

"Babyyyy he is organising an announcement party for all the businessmen in Thailand and guess what? We are invited!!!"

Pavel couldn't help but smile at the name pon just called him by.. Pavel started thinking about the invitation news his bestfriend just told him.

"When and where are we going pon!!" Pavel said in an excited tone.

"Don't worry about that..I'll make sure we get there safely let's go"

Pon hugged Pavel by his side and directed him towards Pavel's cabin...

Little did Pavel know that this party will change his life... forever...and maybe even destiny wants that to happen..

----------------------AT EVENING ----------------------

Pavel and Pon are getting ready for the party.

" pon how are we going dude? You haven't told me anything!"

"Dont worry , you will not go missing i swear"

Pon said while fixing his tie.

"You wouldn't dare to make me go missing i am your boss anyways"

Pavel said while laughing and applying his sweet vanilla perfume.

Pon smiled at his boss..yes pon is Pavel's Secratary who manages everything about Pavel.

yes pon is Pavel's Secratary who manages everything about Pavel

That's the first part I hope you'll liked it and I'll love it if you guys comment about how it is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's the first part I hope you'll liked it and I'll love it if you guys comment about how it is..love you ❤️