2

"What the flip pon! Why didn't you tell me that this event will be this big???"

Pavel said while looking at the arrangements done for the businessmens.

"Are you deaf or something my dear boss? I told you it's pooh krittin dude POOH KRITTIN!"

Pon said shouting at Pavel.

"God bestie chill you are too loud...anyways let's go we'll be late"

Pavel said while rubbing his ears.

Pavel and Pon were busy talking with other businessmen. They were all sipping on red wine...many of them were checking Pavel out because of course he looks gorgeous in his pink suit and his addictive sweet vanilla smell.

Everybody wants to fuck Pavel.Who doesn't want to fuck such a beauty?

Pavel naret, a 23 year old successful businessman who is known for his beautiful features and sexy af body. Pavel knows about this but he is just too busy to think about those things...why? Of course he is busy buying plushies for himself.

Guy1: "yo Pooh krittin's here!!"

Hearing this sentence somewhat excited Pavel alot...he has been eager to see why is pooh krittin so famous..even though he has seen pooh before but he never talked to him.

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*

The reporters were continuously taking pictures of pooh as he walked inside..

"Wow..."

That's the first word that left Pavel's mouth as soon as he saw Pooh Krittin in front of him...he looked heavenly..

Pooh Krittin, a 25 year old very successful businessman who is famous for his cold nature and seriousness...he is known as a vampire in the industry...for his looks or even his business style.
His company is known for its late night meetings...A company who only holds meetings late at night..isn't it surprising?

Pooh then starts talking to other businessmens...but our princess Pavel couldn't keep his eyes off from Pooh.

Suddenly Pooh's brown eyes meet with Pavel's eyes...it felt like the time stopped for both of them. Both the men were lost in each other's eyes noone dared to break the eye contact...

"Pavel!"

The voice of his Secratary made him break the eye contact with pooh making him sulk.

"Whattt!!!??"

Irritated. Pavel was irritated at this moment he didn't wanted the eye contact to break but unfortunately pon successfully managed to break it.

Pavel was about to scold pon when he noticed Pon stiffening as if he saw a ghost behing Pavel...was it a ghost? Should he be scared?

"Don't tell me there is a ghost behind me...will I die--"

Before Pavel could speak further his sentence was cut by a deep voice.

"Calling me a ghost huh?"

Pavel too stiffened at the voice which just came from behind...he recognised it very well...it was none other than...

POOH KRITTIN.

 That's it for today

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today..hope you liked it ❤️