6

"Sir Mr Krittin has a business offer for this company. He is interested in our work."

Pon said to Pavel who was looking at him with a stupid smile on his face.

"Don't smile like that I am getting creeped out"

Pon said as he shivered dramatically.

"Accept the offer asap!"

"Okay imma inform his Secratary then."

Pon left leaving Pavel in a whipped stage.
He is whipped for his pooh. Just Pooh's name can make him blush. All the flashbacks came through his eyes..how pooh touched him, how he kissed him, how he fucked him...all of it was amazing.

" Ahh you are making me insane pooh.."

Pavel said while drinking his coffee because like who doesn't like coffee? Of course Pooh's princess likes it.

--------------------After some time----------------------

Pavel sighed after he had a long exhausting day at the office.

Suddenly two hands came and closed his eyes from behind. It was a stranger but the familiar touch made him realise who it was. Pavel smiled and said.

"Come on Nut, you can't fool me anymore"

Nut , Pavel's and pon's close friend..they are very close to each other..very close..

Nut quickly removed his hands and whined

"Fuck dude how do you always know it is me!"

"Because i know you bro"

Pavel laughed and hugged Nut tightly. He missed Nut so much.

Nut has been with Pavel and Pon since they were little. They spent all their time together.. slowly Nut started to realise that he has feelings for Pavel but he didn't want their friendship to be ruined.. unfortunately he had to move to the states because of studies..but he visited them all the time.

"I missed you so much Pavel."

"I missed you too Nut"

Both of them were hugging each other finding comfort in each other's embrace but something was bothering Pavel..he felt uncomfortable..with nut? But why..he is his close friend..

His gut feeling was telling him that something was wrong...or is someone secretly watching the two?

Pavel broke the hug..his heart stopped beating for a second when he saw a shadow slowing disappearing into the hallway..but he shrugged it off..must be a hallucination..right?.

Who was that? Did that shadow saw the two hugging? Will Pavel be in trouble now? Let's see ahead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOOO EVERYBODY SO I AM UPDATING EARLY TODAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE TWO DAYS SO HERE YOU GO.
HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. ❤️❤️