7

"So how was the meeting?"

Pon asked casually while seating and drinking his cold coffee.

"Which meeting?"

"Your meeting with mr. Krittin..he came to have a meeting with you."

Pavel's soul left his body as soon as this sentence left pon's mouth. He could finally see who was that shadow in the hallway previously.

Pavel stood up and said

"I'll be back in a while"

Pavel ran off quickly and started his car..he was going to Pooh's office.

Pavel ran inside the office...he quickly opened Pooh's office's door..pooh was sitting on his big chair drinking coffee.

"Oh Pavel how come you are here"

"You are misunderstanding P'Tin!"

Pooh expressions darkened. He slowly stood up and started walking toward Pavel...with each step pooh took forward Pavel backed up.

"P'tin I can explain alright? He is just a friend.."

Pooh stopped in his track and went back toward his chair. He calmly sat down and gestured Pavel to come towards him..Pavel quietly obeyed and went towards pooh.

"I am misunderstanding right?"

Pavel nodded desperately trying to make pooh understand.

"Then show me..show me that he is nothing to you..show me that you only belong to me"

Pooh looked so dominant rn..the way he sat on his chair..Pavel didn't hesitate to sit on his knees and slowly started caressing Pooh's clothed crotch.

"You are mine you know that right princess?"

Pooh's deep voice was enough to make Pavel hard. The only thing he could imagine rn was pooh fucking him.

"I am yours.."

Pooh smirked and guided Pavel's head towards his now unclothed crotch.

"Hm now suck it like a good boy alright?"

Pavel took pooh like a good boy and didn't complain at all. His head went up and down guiding Pooh's length.

"Ah very good baby"

Pavel nodded his head faster hearing Pooh's happy voice..as he said earlier he wanted to satisfy pooh.

"Ugh ugh-"

Pavel choked when his head was forced to accept the whole cock at once by Pooh's hand.

Once pooh cumed he grabbed Pavel's hair and made him look into his eyes.

"Now swallow it Princess"

Pavel gulped down the hot liquid down his throat and showed to pooh that he swallowed it.

Pooh then sighed in satisfaction when Pavel grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Can you fuck me daddy? Please"

Pooh smirked and said

"Of course princess..daddy won't say no."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOOO hope you'll liked it ❤️❤️