9

"Are you going to wake up or I'll throw water on you now."

Pooh whined while his boyfriend was threatening him.

"I slept late yesterday love let me sleep please!"

*SPLASH*

pooh sat on the bed fully drenched in water looking at the wall with expressionless face.
While Pavel was giggling at him.

"You look like a wet puppy p'tin"

Pavel started ruffling Pooh's hair..pooh just sat on the bed letting Pavel do anything he wants to do with him.

"Go take a shower..oops I mean I already gave you a shower haha"

Pavel laughed as pooh gave him a death glare.

----------------------After some time-------------------

Pooh and Pavel decided to go on a date as an official couple. Pavel was getting ready when pooh entered the room.

 Pavel was getting ready when pooh entered the room

Pooh froze in his place when he saw the love of his life looking breathtaking.

Pooh slowly snaked his arms around Pavel's waist.

"You look so handsome p'tin"

"Thank you my love...u look beautiful.."

Pooh whispered as he slowly started kissing Pavel's neck inhaling his sweet vanila scent.

"Only if we weren't going on a date..I would have.."

Before pooh could complete the sentence Pavel turned to face pooh and kissed him.

Their kisses were always wet and sloppy.
They exchange their tounges sucking on each other's lips.

"I don't think I can control myself anymore.."

Pavel nodded and pulled pooh into a kiss again. Pooh picked Pavel up wrapping Pavel's legs around his waist and took him to the bed. He threw Pavel on the bed and instantly started kissing his neck.

Pooh's lips trailed down on Pavel's body while taking his clothes off. Pavel had his fingers locked on Pooh's hair while he bit his lower lips.

"Fuck you are so sexy..."

Pooh said as he licked Pavel's abs.

Pooh positioned himself and entered Pavel in one go without a warning.

"Ah ah p'tin"

Pavel moaned when pooh started thrusting into him continuously.

Pooh pinned Pavel's hands above his head and continued to thrust into Pavel.

---------------------After sometime --------------------

Pooh and Pavel are now ready for their date again.

"God dang i thought I'll die if we didn't do it before going"

Pavel laughed at Pooh's sentence and held hands with pooh.

"Let's go"

Pooh and Pavel got inside their car and drove to a cat cafe.

Pavel was super happy because he loves cats. Pooh was taking pictures and videos of Pavel playing with the cats when suddenly a guy approached them.

"Excuse me"

Pooh and Pavel looked at the guy. The guy looked around Pavel's age..he had nice features and he was handsome.

"Yes?"

Pavel spoke with a sweet smile on his face.
Pooh was feeling a bit uncomfortable with the way the guy was staring at Pavel.

"Uh is that your brother?"

The guy asked while pointing at Pooh. Pooh was flabbergasted at the question. He looked at the guy with a very judgemental face absolutely judging his whole existence.

"Uh anyways can I have your number? I think u are really cute."

Pavel just smiled awkwardly at the guy and looked at Pooh who was still judging the guy.

"Ahaha no actually he is my boyfriend thanks for the compliment tho"

"Oh sorry"

The guy said sorry and went away. The guy went away and when Pavel looked at pooh, he burst out laughing looking at Pooh's grumpy face, he really looked like a grumpy puppy rn.

Pooh stood up and went outside leaving Pavel confused.

Pavel also stood up and followed pooh.

"Yo wait p'tin what happened?"

"Do i really look like your brother?"

Pooh asked while crossing his arms on his chest.

Pavel smiled and gently grabbed pooh's face.

"No, you look like my future husband"

Pooh's ears instantly turned red hearing what Pavel just said. Pavel giggling and pinched Pooh's dumpling cheeks.

Pavel held hands with pooh and they happily enjoyed their day together.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOOOO I WROTE SOMETHING GUYS LOL I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT ❤️