5

"A-Ah, Pooh.."
Pavel moaned when pooh pushed his dick inside him, filling him till the hilt.

"Does it hurt princess?"
Pooh asked while carefully thrusting inside Pavel letting him adjust to his length.

Pavel nodded, he closed his eyes, his mouth was slightly open and there were tears at the corner of his eyes.

"It's okay baby, it'll soon go away"
As these words left Pooh's mouth..he picked up his pace as he thrust into Pavel.

Pooh was continuously thrusting into Pavel while Pavel was moaning & whimpering..his eyes let the tears flow of both pain & pleasure because he has never been touched before..Yes, pooh was his first.

"A-Ah p'tin can you s-slow down please?"

Pavel choked on his saliva when he noticed that instead of slowing down pooh gradually thrusted with more pressure and intensity.

"Call me daddy.."
Pooh whispered into Pavel's ear sending shivers down his spine.

"D-Daddy..slow down please"

Pooh placed a kiss on Pavel's ear and said..

"No"

Pooh's pace became animalistic earning screams from Pavel..pooh knew that Pavel liked it.

"AH P'TIN"

Pavel's screams where the only thing that can be heard in Pooh's big mansion..pooh already told everybody to leave before he took Pavel to his house..and here is the result.

Pooh's pace became slow when he was about to reach his climax..pooh moaned because Pavel would time to time clench on his dick making it difficult to penetrate.

Soon after both of them reached there climax.

"God you are driving me insane Pavel."

Pooh said while panting after the intense sex they had. Pavel smiled and hugged pooh.

"You liked it?"

Pavel asked pooh with the sweet smile on his face like he didn't just got railed by pooh.

"I loved it princess"

Pooh placed a small kiss on Pavel's lips before both of them cuddled and fell asleep.

Is there relationship only about sex or...more than that? Will they fall in love with each other? Or someone will try to interfere between? Let's see ahead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HEY GUYS ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO DONT JUDGE ME LOL. I TOOK INSPIRATION FROM MANY MORE WRITERS. HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. ❤️❤️