3

"Calling me a ghost huh?"

Pavel slowly turned back to meet the wolf eyes waiting for him.

" Ahah No Mr.krittin i was scared that's it.."

Pavel laughed nervously trying not to make it obvious that he was embarrassed.

Pavel could feel pooh slowly checking him out.

"I didn't introduce myself did I?...Good evening Mr Pavel myself Pooh Krittin you must have heard my name."

Pooh slowly reached out his hand before grabbing Pavel's hand and placing a small kiss on it.

Pavel could feel his ears go red and his face was now pink from blushing. Pavel cleared his throat and said.

"Of course I have heard your name Mr.krittin who hasn't?"

Pavel was satisfied with the answer he just gave. He didn't know why but he wanted to impress pooh he wanted to satisfy pooh in everyway...He wanted pooh to like him.

Pooh gave Pavel a small smile.

" You can call me P'tin, you are younger than me anyways."

Pavel was happy. He was happy that pooh was letting him call him p'tin. He was happy that they were getting along.

Pavel nodded several times trying to hide how happy he was. His cat smile was showing completely which was noticed by pooh.

Pavel really resembles a cat doesn't he?

Pooh then walked away to talk with others.
Pavel couldn't stop smiling and was holding the hand pooh kissed on. He wanted to jump with happiness.

The whole event Pooh and Pavel were stealing glances from each other.They wanted to talk..both of them knew this thing but they couldn't because of some reason.

Pavel and Pon were both busy with other businessmens when Pavel got a call.

Pavel quietly went outside without disturbing others. Without knowing that someone was watching his every move.

After attending the call Pavel sighed..he was tired as it was a long day. He wanted to sleep in his bed with his soft plushies.

"Tired?"

A voice from behind startled Pavel. His leg slipped , he was about to fall.
Pavel closed his eyes ready to feel the pain but instantly opened them when he felt two stong arms wrapped around his waist preventing him from falling.

"P'tin?"

Pavel's eyes widened when he saw Pooh just inches away from his face..Pooh's nose was brushing across his pointy nose..

"Be careful Pavel you'll hurt yourself."

Pooh's face was scrunched up because of worry. He was worried that Pavel would get hurt. Pavel quickly stood up straight and bowed his head and did wai to say sorry.

"I am sorry P. I was startled i didn't knew that you were behind me"

Pooh instantly grabed both of Pavel's hands and pulled him closer.

"You don't have to be sorry to me..."

"Wanna grab some ice cream? I know you like ice cream."

For the first time Pavel saw Pooh's full smile. It was beautiful. But the thing was how does pooh know that Pavel likes ice cream?

Pavel nodded instantly because who can resist ice cream?.

Pooh smiled and ruffled Pavel's hair. Cute.
He found Pavel cute. Pavel sulked because his hair just got ruined but by who? His pooh so he didn't complain at all.

"Let's go then..my treat okay?"

Without waiting for an answer pooh grabbed Pavel's hand and directed him to his car.

What will happen ahead? Will the ice cream bring some more sweetness between
the two men? Let's see ahead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that's it for today hope y'all liked it ❤️ 🫶🏻