4

"Which one do you want Pavel?"

Pooh and Pavel were standing in front of the ice cream parlour choosing flavours.

"I want strawberry!"

Pavel instantly said. Pooh smiled and said

"Can we get two strawberry ice creams? Thank you"

Pooh paid for the ice creams and grabbed the ice creams and both of them went back to Pooh's car.

"Here you go I hope you like it."

Pavel nodded..pooh kept his ice cream on the dash board and started driving.

"Hey I haven't tasted it yet..can you feed me?"

Pooh made a small pout after saying the sentence..pavel chuckled and feed pooh some ice cream

"Where you wanna go next?"

"I don't know you decide..."

Pavel looked out of the window..it was dark but the sky was still beautiful..

Suddenly Pavel's head snapped towards Pooh when he felt a warm palm rubbing his thigh. Pavel gulped down the lump of saliva and said.

"P'tin.."

"It's cold Pavel and my hand is tired let me keep it na"

Pooh was still driving..he looked unbothered..Pavel also didn't want pooh to remove his hand.

Pavel's breathe became heavy when he felt Pooh's hand squeezing his inner thigh...Pavel liked it so much..

Suddenly pooh stopped the car at absolutely nowhere..

Pooh grabbed Pavel's neck and placed his lips on Pavel's. Pavel snaked his hands around Pooh's neck deepening the kiss..he was so ready for the kiss.

The kiss got heated pretty quickly...their tounges were fighting for dominance which eventually Pavel lost.

Suddenly Pooh pulled away from the kiss and said.

"Do you want me to continue?"

Pooh said panting heavily...

"You can fuck me right now"

That's it. Pooh smirked and what happened next is history..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today hope y'all liked it ❤️