8

After what happened in Pooh's office Pavel managed to ignore nut as much as possible because he knows pooh will know about it from anywhere he is.

"Why are you ignoring me Pavel??"

Nut said while grabbing Pavel's wrist to stop him from going anywhere.

Pavel instantly removed his hand from nut's grip and looked around to make sure that nobody saw them.

"Don't touch me Nut!"

"Why!!? What happened so suddenly that you don't even want me to touch you??!!"

Nut was frustrated at Pavel because he would ignore him and won't even tell him what's the reason.

Pavel just ignores nut and walks away. Nut follows him. At the moment Pavel is just testing nut's patience.

"Nut please!!! Try to understand I can't let anybody see us together or.."

"Or what?? Why can't you let anybody see us?"

"Or I'll lose him..he'll be angry if he sees me with you.."

Nut made a very confused face and his heart crushed at the thought of Pavel being in a relationship with some other person.

"Who..?"

"Nut just get out please leave me alone"

Nut suddenly grabbed Pavel by his waist and pulled him closer. Pavel had his hands on nut's chest trying to maintain a distance.

"Wtf nut what are you doing?"

Pavel was trying very hard to get out of nut's grip but he just couldn't.

"Tell me who is he?..is he your boyfriend?..are u dating someone?"

"First of all it's none of your business if he is my boyfriend or not..and leave me please!"

"I am sorry Pavel.."

Pavel looked at nut confused.. suddenly nut grabbed his face and kissed him forcefully. Pavel's eyes widened..he couldn't process what just happened..he was frozen on his place when... suddenly..

"PAVEL!"

A sharp voice penetrated both of the men's ears. Nut and Pavel looked at the direction of the voice...Pavel's face went pale at the sight of pooh looking at him with a very angry face.

Pooh marched towards Nut punching him in his face. Nut fell down on the floor.
Pavel instantly grabbed pooh to prevent him from hurting nut.

Pooh pulled Pavel out of his cabin and pushed him inside an empty room.

"P'tin calm down.."

"Explain!"

Pooh demanded.

"I-I really don't know why he did that..I was just trying to get him off of me but he forced me into a k-kiss.."

"You like him?"

Pooh asked Pavel with an expressionless face.Pavel looked at pooh with hurtful eyes and said.

"No I don't p'tin.."

"You didn't even try to push him Pavel and now u are saying that you don't like him? You think I'll believe you?"

Pavel flinched when pooh raised his voice on Him.

"I saw everything how he pulled you into that kiss and you just stood there like a statue..all this time Pavel all this time I have only had my eyes on you and this is what I get?..I thought you liked me.."

Pooh said as a tear fell from his eye..Pavel's eyes too started getting wet.

"I didn't kiss him p'tin he forced me..you really think I'll be with anyone else beside you? You were my first kiss..you were always my first p'tin...I have been trying my best to ignore nut but he just wouldn't leave me alone..don't leave me P'tin..I love you so much.."

Pooh instantly pulled Pavel into a tight hug..as soon as Pavel's body came in contact with pooh's warm body he let the tears flow like a river. Both the men were hugging each other not even one wanted this moment to end.

Suddenly pooh broke the hug and looked at Pavel and said

"Will you be my boyfriend Pavel?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOOO I am sorry for not updating I was a little busy since I am in 11th grade and I took science(the worst decision of my life 🥲) I had to study for my exams. Hope you'll liked it ❤️