👑 | Mine |

Chapter 6

Avni's eyes look like they'll pop out

She looks pretty, trapped under me. Ready for ruining, for the taking.

Not yet. I tell myself.

"Mana....avv?" Her voice trails in disbelief.

I'm angry at her. I asked her to fucking stay in her room, and she decided to go to Vedant and Daksh's room.

Unfortunately, I need both of them for my use, so I can't kill them.

When I saw her going to Daksh's room, I messaged him.

Manav: If anyone comes to your room, send them away.

Balloon head: Why?

Manav: Stop questioning me, and do as I say.

Balloon head: Who is going to come?
Balloon head: Wait I saw Avni coming towards our dorm. Is it her you want me to send away?

Manav: Yes.

Balloon Head: What do I get in return?

Manav: Me not spilling your guts on the floor.

Balloon head: Oh wait. Now I'll have my fun with her :).

Manav: Do you actually want to die? If you do, there are better ways then getting tortured by me. Stay the fuck away from her.

Balloon head: You think I'll stay away from her after I've found you don't want me near her? Nah. Byebye, I'll have my fun.

I like to think Daksh isn't stupid enough to touch her and provoke a side of me only a few people have had the misfortune of seeing.

But Daksh's a manwhore, and I didn't trust him compeltely.

Avni flits her eyes towards her dorm, thinking of running away.

There is no running away from me.

"Surprised?" I ask her, an evil smile tugging on my lips, and she's just stunned. Too stunned too speak.

It's the first time I've been so close to her. I can see her blue eyes clearly. They're like the sky, shimmering and twinkling like the ocean, and there's a little fire in them like the storms.

Her blonde hair is perfectly pulled in a straight pony. I preffer them open, they look silky and carefree like that.

Her face is so small and round. I can see a birthmark near her cleavage. That shirt almost had me loose my mind.

"N-no. Let me go." She says, now she sounds like she actually means it. Ealier it sounded like she didn't want me to leave.

"First tell me," I say, and one of my hand grabs her jaw in a tight punishing grip, it makes her whimper, "Did Daksh touch you?"

She had him close the curtains, so I have no way of knowing if he did.

"L-let me go. It h-hurts."

"You're starting to sound repetitive now, flower. Answer me, and I'll let you go."

She has a painful expression on her face. I'm not supposed to like to see her in pain, am I?

But I love it, seeing her in pain.

"N-no." She answer, and I tighten my grip further and bring her ear to my mouth, "And no one will in the future. You're mine. Get that into your head, flower."

I ease the grip, "I'll make you mine soon."

And with that I let her go, she runs, she sprints towards her dorm, without looking back.

She can run for now, she'll never be able to hide.

☆☆☆

She wasn't expecting me behind that mask. It was obvious from her face.

I definitely scared her too.

She might tell Shravan or Shanaya, or worse, Vijay about me.

(Not that I care. She's still mine.)

"So.. Manav. Avni? Seriously?"

That fucking balloon head. Hate him. He's going to gnaw my brains out.

"Well, have to say, our choice is similar. We both are going after the siblings-" Daksh starts.

"If you say another word, I'll fuck-"

"You'll fuck me? Ew. I don't want that."

I had meant to say fucking kill you. But this airhead is crazy.

"Why are you even in my room? Go away." I tell him.

"How else will I be able to tease you? Manav Sehgal fancying someone is out of the world."

"I don't fancy her." I want to own her. Mark her. Ruin her.

"Okay." He says with sarcasm dripping of his words.

Why is this guy alive?

Hopefully next year, in the hunting he dies.

☆☆☆