🌸 |Dirty Secret |

Chapter 13

I close my eyes, and sigh

It felt so good. The Euphoria, the toppling over he edge. His tongue inside me. His sinful as fuck mouth on me.

I didn't want to let go.

"What are you day dreaming about?" Sarika asks.

"I'm not daydreaming." I say.

"You're not making notes." She says.

Oh fuck.

"Yeah, just I already know this topic." I say, and read the topic on the board.

Phylum Porifera

Thankfully, I do know the topic.

"It's the first time you're not making notes of, despite knowing or not knowing about it." Sarika says, and scribbles on her notebook.

True that. Why am I so distracted today? Why am I thinking about Manav's tongue inside me?

Shut up, I tell my brain. It's being inappropriate.

"I'm a little distracted today. I'll use the restroom." I tell her and get up and ask the teacher for permision.

I go out of he room sighing. If only Manav could get out of my mind. He ignored me today morning.

He pretended like I don't exist.

Idiot.

I stare ahead and I actually spot Manav. For a second I think I'm wondering about him so much that I actually managed to conjure him.

Then I see he's with a girl. My heart actually falls to the pit of my stomach, and I feel a sudden wave of nausea.

Ofcourse what was I expecting, I'm just a dirty secret for him. I jeep walking, trying not to show emotions.

Manav hasn't spotted me yet, he's talking to the girl with his back facing me.

A little peering later, I realise he's with Gina. The blue haired girl.

Wasn't she Vedant's girlfriend?

Gina's wearing a sombre expression on her face, and looks pale.

"Ask your friend. I'm done with his shit." Gina tells Manav.

"If Vedant would answer my questions, I wouldn't ask you." He says.

Gina huffs and says, "I want fucking nothing to do with Vedant or any of you people. So, let me be."

I'm rooted in my position as I hear the conversation.

"What the fuck is going on here?"
I flinch at the voice, and Gina flinches even worse. Manav just turns back calmly.

His eyes land on me and then behind me, where Vedant is looking upon the scene.

"I and Gina were just talking." Manav says, with a shrug. Gina shrinks into the wall behind her.

Understandable, because I can feel anger radiating off Vedant.

Vedant steps forward, "You have no business talking to her." He grabs Gina's hand and drags her away with him. She looks scared but follows with her head down.

That leaves me and Manav alone.

"Eavesdropping is a bad habit, flower." Manav says with his hands in his pocket.

"Stalking isn't?" I retort.

"No." He says.

I sigh. I feel conflicted. What am I supposed to say?

Why did you ignore me in the morning?

That makes me sound so fucking clingy.

I'm not angry about him being with Gina. It was clear from the conversation that it was nothing.

"Something is bothering you." Manav says, leaning against the wallz and crossing his legs at the ankle.

"Nothing is." I say.

"If this is about Gina, then, I'm not that kind of guy. Somehing seemed off about Vedant. Can't have Vedant go too deep into that head of his-"

"Why would I care about Gina? You can talk to anyone you want." I say, with conviction I don't feel.

"Really? Because I would care if I see some fucker talk to you. I would care enough to bury him alive."

I shiver at the words.

"And if it wasn't Gina, then what was bothering you?" He asks.

"Nothing." I reply.

"Avni, trust. You said you'd try to trust."

I feel my mind reeling. This is like pretending we're in a relationship, when we're not.

"Y-you ignored me today morning." I say, feeling stupid at admitting this aloud.

Manav chuckles, "I couldn't say hello or anything to you, flower. What do you think Vijay would do if I said hi to you?"

Yeah, now I realise I am dumb.

"Y-yeah.. whatever." I mumble.

"As much as I don't want to, I'll have to leave." He says, with his hands in his pocket.

I just nod and say, "Yeah.. I'll have to go too."

I leave, feeling all giddy.

☆☆☆