🌸|History|

Chapter 28

Gina keeps the mike glued to her mouth after she announced that both Shravan and Daksh called the game off

Only Manav and Vijay left.

I cross my fingers, rooting for Vijay.

What? He's representing my house.

Nikita is all overexcited like always, but this time she isn't shouting at top of her lungs.

"Do you think they'll kill each other?" Shanaya asks, honestly scared. Her curls are tied in a bun behind her.

"No." I say.

Manav will keep his word. I know that.

"Are you sure. Manav really hates Vijay. Especially after-"

"Yeah I know. But don't worry. No one's killing each other." I smile.

Sarika is clicking her feet on the ground. She heard her boyfriend and brother go down, and ever since then she's been agitated.

These guys have a history of being bloody.

The host, Gina shakes her blue hair, and opens her mouth, "Vijay knocked out." She smiles, "Freiswood win!"

The crows erupts.

Sarika smiles, and stands up, hugging Nikita.

Nikita smiles too. They are not as enthusiastic as they would have been if they won a year ago. Because now they have boyfriends in the opposition team.

"How bad do you think Vijay is hurt on a scale of one to ten?" Shanaya asks.

☆☆☆

Ten.

Because Vijay looks in a critical condition- covered in blood.

We saw Manav too, he was in a similar condition, so the match wasn't one sided.

Shanaya looks worried, and sits beside Vijay's bed, "They always do this. Can't they be gentler with kne another?"

I nod, not commenting.

My brother and Daksh came out looking unscathed and it amde me wonder why they pulled out of the game.

Ravi and Vedant both are also in the hospital- Sarika is confused who she should be with.

This is so much violence. So much.

I sneak out to go and check on Manav, who had just woken up.

"Did I win?" He asks.

I nod.

I can see the triumph on his face. He extends his arm, "Come here."

"Someone will see, and you are on saline right now." I point at the drip which was attached to his canola.

He huffs and says, "I knew I'd win."

"You both almost killed each other."

"You know us Avni. We would never go down without a fight."

I know.

"Your team played well. Apart from Daksh, he looked unscathed."

Manav mumbled under his breath, "Hewasprollyhavingsexintheforest."

"What?" I ask unabke to comprehend.

"Nothing." Manav gives me a big smile, "I just want you in my arms."

"After they discharge you."

"Fine flower."

☆☆☆