👑 |Kinky |

Chapter 12

Flower: You kinky idiot

This was the last message she sent, before disappearing offline. Probably obeying my orders.

Kinky idiot.

Well she'll pay for that idiot part. I don't like being disrespected. I keep my phone in my pocket.

Janish, my roommate is sleeping already, covered in a pink blanket. I reach for the door, and walk out.

The wind stirs up around me, howling in my ears. There's a roar in my ears.

I'm finally getting what I wanted. My flower.

I'm already hard just thinking about how she'll be on the bed, laid out for me.

The moon is patchy, covered by grey clouds. I spot the moonlight falling on some purple flowers.

Beautiful purple flowers, which remind me of Avni.

I pluck a few of the flowers, and hold them in my hand.

Purple's her favorite color. And it's becoming mine too. I walk towards her dorm.

My leg walk automatically, they are too well versed with where she leaves.

After uncountable nights of stalking and admiring her from afar, I'm going in finally.

I'm going to break her. Break her for any other man. Break her for anyone else. I won't even regret it after I do.

It takes me a few minutes to reach the front of her room. I hold the handle, and twist.

I expected to find Avni in the position I demanded, but she wasn't.

Well, I knew she was gping to disobey me, but I hadn't known the extent.

She doesn't think she needs to fear me, but she should.

She's so breakable and delicate.

I find her on the bed, but with her clothes completely on.

She looks startled as she sees me, "I thought you were joking..." she whispers.

"You thought wrong flower, and you disobeyed me." I say while closing the door.

I remove my jacket and throw it on a chair, and roll my sleeves up till my forearms.

Her eyes follow the movement, and I find myself smirking at that.

"You didn't answer me when I asked  you a question. I'll not obey your orders." She says.

Very well.

She's going to regret this, and all the times she disobeyed me.

"Let's talk," I say pulling a chair from  near her study table, and sittung down on it. I fold my arms over my chest and put my leg over the other.