👑|Reveal|

Chapter 31

I don't like hiding Avni from the world

Especially when fuckers ask her out without knowing she's dating. She says no, ofcourse. But it still irks me.

"Do you get deja vu?" Vijay asks me, standing with me, as we look at the afterparty. Which is taking place because I won.

Deja vu as in last time I attended a party, there was a shitshow. He had kissed my cousin.

Why does this seem like a great opportunity to reveal Avni?

"The only thing I feel is triumph. Because I won." I smile, cheekily.

When I went down, my knife had struck Vijay who was also on verge of fainting. Because of that, he got knocked out milliseconds before I did.

He rolls his eyes, "Whatever. I'll go to Shanaya."

I follow him go to the table where his friend group is. Daksh included.

When was he included in this friend group?

He sits down beside his trusted friends, and motions at me to sit down too.

He's being friendly. He'll be heartbroken when he finds out about me and Avni, I guess.

A few minutes later the girls reach. They had asked the boys to keave before them.

Ravi immediately snaps his eyes at his girl. Sarika, with her red hair flowing and a mini dress matching the exact color of her hair.

Shanaya also looks pretty with her curls tossed around her facs, with slight make up on her.

Nikita runs to Sidhant immediately, and as for Avni.

She's one marvellous thing.

Her blonde hair is wavy and falling on either side of her face. Her blue eyes mesmerizing. She has taken of her black glasses for today. She's wearing a pink glittery dress.

The dress looks like it's screaming 'tear me'.

I want to.

Vijay ignores Avni. Avni told me he has been angry ever since he found her wearing my sweater.

I knew something was wrong that day when I felt my swester being oo small. Turned out I had walked away while wearing Avni's sweater.

The couples hug and kiss and make out. While I just stare at my Avni. My beautiful, sweet Avni. Who I can't touch in public.

My Avni. Who no one knows is mine. It's the harsh reality.

Either we step up now, and tell everyone what we are doing. Or we stay hidden forever.

I'm definitely not choosing the second option.

Without thinking much, I walk over to her and she stares at me with wide eyes as if saying 'why are you coming here? LEAVE.'

I just give her a crazy smile, then I kiss her.

And hell breaks loose.

☆☆☆