CHAPTER 13

Hoseok hiccuped and slid down the wall, his face in his hands "I told him and he ran away from me... I should've never said anything..."

Namjoon sat next to the boy and put his head in his head as well. There were so many layers to this. Too many layers. Jungkook was in the hospital, in surgery. He cuts himself and is hellbent that no one cares about him because of Jin. He would have to speak to their managers and hitman. He would have to explain all of it and then more layers would just be added to this.

He let out a deep frustrated sigh and closed his eyes, letting his head lean against the wall and his hands fall to his sides. What the fuck was this week?

________________________________________

Hello, this is BigHit Entertainment, 

We are sad to announce BTS' sudden hiatus due to medical reasons. BTS member, Jungkook, has been admitted to the hospital due to a head injury. We ask that their privacy is respected in this time of recovery and we ask that you continue to support them through this hard time. 

sincerely, BigHit Entertainment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User 1: I hope he's doing okay!!

User 2: Jungkookie oppa 😭

User 3: Honestly just drop him. He's always doing something that hinders the others. #OT6

User 4: Let's send some flowers for Kookie!! 

User 5: Oh no! We need to bubble wrap and protect the bunny baby 😭

-------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon sighed as he closed his phone. He spent the better part of the past few hours on the phone with their managers. It went pretty much how he expected. Questions he didn't know the answer to, scolding him for not being careful with whatever they were doing. 

He could finally sit down again, still in the waiting room. Jungkook was still in surgery, Hoseok Tae and Jimin were still crying, Yoongi was still blank and Jin wouldn't stop pacing which was making him dizzy and giving him a headache. 

He was deeply affected by this but he is the leader and he has members to take care of. He took a deep breath and steeled himself before standing up. He grabbed Jin's arm before he could walk in another circle "Jin-hyung, take hoseok and tae home. Eat and calm down. When jungkook is out of surgery I'll call you and let you know" 

Jin was ready to protest but the tired and stern look from namjoon made him close his mouth and collect the two crying boys "Come on, let's go home" 

The boys were too drained to protest even though they wanted to be here when he was out of surgery. After they left, namjoon turned to Jimin and yoongi. He pulled Jimin to stand up and helped to wipe his tears. "Jimin I have an important task for you okay?" 

The boy sniffled and nodded as he tried to control his tears, ready to help with anything as long as it would help jungkook. Once he was relatively together, he gave namjoon his full attention.

Namjoon then gave him his orders "jungkook will probably have to be here for a few days, I need you to grab his switch and his favorite blankets. If you hurry you can catch a ride with Jin but if they already left, just take Yoongi-hyung's car okay?" 

Jimin nodded and turned to yoongi who already had his hand outstretched with his keys in his hand. Jimin took them and left, seeing if he could catch Jin before he left. 

Namjoon then sat next to yoongi and pulled his phone out, alerting jungkook's parents of what happened. After being bombarded with texts and calls from the concerned parents, he had finally settled them and they agreed (reluctantly) to come immediately to the hospital when they got back to Korea instead of booking a flight that day. 

Once that was taken care of, he looked at yoongi "Hyung..." 

Yoongi sighed and let his head fall back, leaning against the wall as he finally let the tears out. He took jungkook there so they could help him, not hurt him more. It's his fault in the first place that things even got this far. 

First, it was silent then the full-on sobbing came. Namjoon pulled him into his chest and let him cry it out while he let his own tears fall. 

That was how the doctors found them. They stayed back for a few seconds when namjoon saw them so they could pull themselves together. Yoongi kept his face hidden in namjoon's chest while the younger wiped his tears and gave his attention to the doctors. 

"The surgery went well. It wasn't too bad. There were tiny pieces of broken bone that had to be removed. We also cast his ankle which was broken. We will keep him here for a few days for observation but as everything seemed to go well, he should be on the road to recovery." 

Namjoon sighed deeply in concern and relief. He had broken his ankle? He nodded at the doctors and bowed as many times as he could while still holding onto his crying hyung. 

"Thank you so much!" The doctors simply shook it off and the head doctor said "Don't thank us, kid, we're just doing our job. Just be careful in the future" 

Namjoon nodded his head and bowed the full 90 as they walked away. When they were finally gone, he watched as some nurses rolled jungkook out on his bed and into a room. They followed and tried their best to stay out of the way as they got him settled in his room. 

Namjoon pulled away from yoongi after setting him on the edge of the bed. "I'm gonna let the others know he's awake" He then walked out of the room with his phone in his hand. 

Yoongi's hand was shaking as he slowly reached out and took hold of jungkook's limp hand. He gently brought the hand to his mouth and placed a delicate kiss on the back of it. "hyung is so sorry... It's all my fault... I'm sorry...'' he began sobbing again as he held jungkook's hand to his chest, repeatedly mumbling "I'm so so sorry..." 

_______________________________________

Double update? Today's a good day huh?

How are y'all liking the story so far? 

Come talk to me in the comments?